w

The screams that left your mouth could be heard halfway down the mountain. Obi stopped his horse and listened closely. "That's her..." He mumbled. He was tempted to start his horse at full speed and forget about the rest of them. All he wanted was to see you.

"Hey." Kiki grabbed his shoulder harshly. "Do you want them to know we are on the way? This is for her safety as well as ours. We have to be careful and slow."

"Kiki is right, we have to be quiet so they don't know we're coming. We will get to her, but in order for her to be alive when we get to her is to be quiet." Mitsuhide added.

Obi took a quick inhale and gave out a quiet sigh. "Okay."

They traveled up north, heading to the top of the mountain.

There you were. A small group of captivated citizens, including yourself, were huddled in a small cell that was probably only meant for one person. Many were fragile and weak, looking like it's been days since they had been given water or food. You brushed your fingers across your bruised ankle, wincing from the cool touch of your fingers. You sighed deeply and glanced at everyone around you. There were hushed voices amongst one another.

You looked over to a young girl with an unusual hair color. Her hair was an almost bluish-grey and she started down at the cool dirty bricks. She had a black eye with many small bruises and cuts all over her body, and a loose white sleeping dress with dirt scattered all around. She looked no older than twelve You scooted closer next to her.

"Uh, hello young lady." You wrapped your arm around her, scooting her closer to her, trying to create a friendly atmosphere. A small smile crept upon your lips and she stared at you with wide, blue eyes.

"Hello, miss." She tucked her hair behind her ear and blushed a small bit. She avoided eye contact as much as possible. She glanced back down at the floor, and then looked up at you, then looked back down when she knew that you were looking at her.

"What's your name, sweetie?" You asked her.

"Me? My name is Eden. Well, I'm also fourteen, even though I'm shorter than I should be." You nodded quietly while looking at her. She eventually started to make eye-contact with you, and slowly adjusted to the new friendliness.

"So... How did you end up here... If I may ask?" You asked again.

She froze, her skin growing white and cold. "Well... My mother was abusive. My father was always at work when she would hurt me, and when he came home and I tried to tell him, she would always call me a liar and just say that they were from my school. Then, the leader of this clan, told me that he would make everything okay. That he would take care of me, and promised me that things would get better. I was so depressed and wanted welcoming arms, I believed him. He kidnapped me and locked me up here. I think it was because of my hair." She lowered her head filled with shame. You gave her a big hug, and as you did, you wiped the tears that were slowly falling down your face.

Shortly after, two guards came in with only bread and butter, and small tiny glasses filled with water. You furrowed your eyebrows with anger. You couldn't believe that this was what they fed them.

You gave your bread away to one of your cell mates. You stared down at the girl right next to you as she slowly fell down since she fell asleep. You gently placed her down to your lap and brushed her hair lightly. A small, happy smile appeared on her lips as you held her close to you. It was almost like she was reaching for something while she was sleeping, because when she moved her hand around, she grabbed your free hand and held onto it.

You wanted to make sure that everyone else fell asleep before you did, because you knew a lot of people needed it before you. There were a few ones here and there that needed some of your help, but overall, everyone feel asleep quietly together.

It was quiet and peaceful throughout the night.

No guards.
No yelling.

Silence.

A/N

Ayyyyyyyy hi
i promise they'll meet each other soon we just gotta build up that friendship cuz u feel.