e

"We only have three rooms... Two in each room." You sighed in relief, you knew that here was no possible way of staying with him.

"Okay. Well I wanna stay with Mitsuhide." Kiki blurted out loud. Everyone stared at her in des lied while Mitsuhide was blushing. B-But Kiki-" you shook her head side to side with a smile. "We have much paperwork to do..." Mitsuhide held his head low and sighed.

"Oh okay, do you-" Kiki had interrupted you two and Zen saw where this was going.

"A prince needs his space, right?" You blushed and looked away.

"I-I guess so..." You blushed and Obi did as well. Everyone brought there things up to their rooms. You put the small key into the lock and then opened the door. There was a small porch and two twin beds separate from each other. You sighed in relief, at least you won't be that too much a train wreck.

"I'll go take a shower." You said and he nodded. You walked into the bathroom and sighed as you stared into the mirror. "What's wrong with me?" You pulled your cheeks downward.

"Just love me, dammit." You chuckled to yourself. As you sat on the side of the door. Obi sat on the other side with his hands on the top of his head. You didn't realize he could hear you and he just frowned.

He wanted to tell you. He just wanted to sort all of these feelings out about you, about Shirayuki.

After you took a small shower and changed into your shirt and pants, there stood Obi shirtless. You blushed as you stared at the scars on his back. "They're ugly, aren't they?" He smiled. Your eyes widened and you quickly showed your head no as you walked slowly towards him.

"No. They aren't." And he turned around, not facing you. You placed your head onto his back and sighed looking down. "Don't do this to me." You whispered. He didn't say anything and the two of you stood there in silence.

"I guess I fell for you..." You chuckled. He turned around and you immediately looked away and started to walk to the right. He grabbed your hand and you held your head down low, embarrassed out of your mind. You blushed deeply and you averted your eyes, trying hard not to look at his stomach.

"Miss, look at me." He said sternly. You did as he said and stared deeply into his eyes. His face came closer and closer as his eyes started to close. He cupped his hands on your cheek and your eyes widened out of panic and he
kissed you softly for a few seconds.

It wasn't an "I need you kiss."

Instead, it was an "I'm sorry kiss."

He broke away and placed his head onto your shoulder, pulling you into a hug.

You pushed him away as you looked at him angrily. "What are you doing, Obi? Aren't you in love with... With her?" You whispered harshly as he put his face into his hands. "I don't know who I love, f/n."

You broke into tears and left the room as you walked out to the the open and jumped up to a small tree. You say there for a while in silence as Obi just laid down in the small bed, regretting what he has done.

-

As you traveled up father north, you had soon come to the large Mount Trigo. The mountain itself wasn't too high which was a great plus for everyone. You scanned around the landscape and all you could see was the clear water running down the small hill. You sighed and looked into the clear sky. You saw small puffs of gray smoke come up from a certain area.

"Look!" You whispered and pointed to the the smoke drifting into the air. "Let's move, quickly too!" Zen said. You readied your horses and they all sprinted towards the the area. Once you arrived two hundred feet away from the premises, you got off your horses and ran. You and Obi went from the tree tops while everyone would sprint from the ground.

The plan was that you would attempt to kill off three by shooting three arrows. Then, you would quickly move away so they don't see you, while the others go down in attack.

When you arrived, you stood on the edge of the tree branch, and grabbed three arrows. There you saw two man and one woman talking and conversing. Right before you shot, you saw them all look up at you with a devious smile. You shot and your eyes widened. You looked up and you saw another archer and he pointed to you.

An arrow hit your right shoulder and it went completely numb. You dropped your bow and quickly took out the bow. You cursed and whispered, "Hurry, go find her! Don't worry about me." Everyone nodded and you leaned against the large tree. Your whole upper body became numb and you soon couldn't move. You cried to call out for help, but the paralysis had gotten rid of your voice.

You had fallen down from the tree, branches and leaves making small cuts through your uniform. You closed your eyes, waiting for the impact. Instead, you were caught. Your yes shot open, hoping it was an ally. There stood Mitsuhide worry written all over his face. "Are you okay?" You tried to shake your head no, but you couldn't move or even speak.

You mouthed things with your lips that he couldn't understand.

"Son... I got.. Poisoned..." You barely whisper as it started to wear off. Slowly, you had start to feel your legs and feet again. You quickly stood up and slowly walked to your bow. Mitsuhide followed as he wondered where you were going.

All of your body had soon came back to you except your shoulder and the singular arm. You picked up the arrow.

"Go... To... Her. I will follow... Soon." You said. He nodded and ran off leaving you. Sure you couldn't use your bow and arrow, but luckily you could hold and fight with both of your hands. A bandit came up, the one that shot your shoulder. Your eyebrows furrowed as he tried to shoot you, but you quickly dogged. You grabbed your sword and ran up to him. You elbowed him in the stomach and kicked his legs which caused him to fall down.

You smirked and slashed his stomach which caused him to scream out of pain. You placed you sword away and started to sprint up the mountain side. You were worried about everyone and how they were doing. As you ran you saw everyone rush out.

You smiled softly to them, and they all frowned. "Are you okay?" Kiki asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that my shoulder is numb. I can't heal it because I don't have my herbs, and I don't think Shirayuki could either." You looked over to her and she nodded her head no.

"Okay, f/n... You should ride with Mitsuhide I guess..." Zen said. You nodded and Mitsuhide had carefully carried you up to his horse where everyone has rose back to the castle.