The perfect couple with a not so perfect life Chapter 1

I really worked hard on this, please tell me what you think!!! Feel free to comment!!!! :)

                                                                   PeaceLoveandPandaBears

----------Nicole--------

"I can't believe you did all this, for me!" I said to my boyfriend, sitting across the table from me. It was my 16th birthday.

"I care about you, Nicole. I would do anything for my girl on her special day." I grinned from ear to ear and could feel my cheeks getting hotter by the second. Kai treated me to a birthday dinner date at one of my favorite restaraunts. I was so suprised concidering he'd never treated me this nicely. He treated me nice but this was the icing on the cake.

Kai looked so good in his black shirt and nice dress pants with his seashell necklace around his neck. His bright smile gave me chills.

The waiter brought us our food we ordered a few minutes ago. We'd been eating bread before he got here and during then we just talked and he said all of the right things.

That's what I like about Kai.

He's a very nice guy and he's really smart.

Kai began to eat his steak. He looked so cute. He recommended me a dish that I wasn't certain I wanted to eat ; the name sounded strange. I ordered it anyway.

Looking all over the food I wondered what was edible and what wasn't. I tried cutting a piece off and ate it; It tasted horrible. So I spit it out in my napkin.

Kai laughed, "Your not eating the right part. Here, let me help." He came over to my side of the table, took my utensils and cut the piece I thought wasn't edible. Then held it up to my mouth, at first I wasn't sure about tasting it but I trusted him and took a bite.

It was delicious.

Noticing my satisfied face, Kai said," See? Good right?"

I nodded. "Could you cut me the good pieces?" I whined. He chuckled and nodded, grabbed his chair and placed it right next to mine. For the rest of the night Kai and I had fun. We talked, laughed, and talked about our silly friends.

After dinner Kai brought me home. "Did you enjoy your birthday present?" He asked as we sat in his car outside my house.

"I did. But is that all I get for my birthday?"

"Nicole. We can't do that here. Your parents are inside waiting for you and doing that in the car is very uncomfortable." He joked.

I playfully hit him in the arm. "Your so nasty. Not that." I laughed.  He can be really funny.

"I have a suprise for you though," He smiled.

"Really?" I said enthusiastically. "What is i-----" He kissed me on the lips and instantly I melted.

His lips were soft, but not too soft. There was a mini spark, I felt it, I know I did. The spark was magical. I loved this night so much.

Kai and I finished our kiss. We both smiled wide. I could tell he felt the spark too.

Seconds later my porch light came on and out the door stepped my dad with his arms folded, waiting for me.

 It was time for me to go. I gave him a peck goodbye and quickly went inside.

-------Kai--------

I kissed her.

It was, I don't want to sound like a punk but, was magical.

As I kissed by girlfriend, my mind began to wonder. I felt sparks.

I could tell that she could feel them too.

Our kiss was passionate and perfect and I loved every minute of it.

Before our kiss, I treated her to a birthday dinner that was amazing. Although I had to save up two months allowance and work money, I felt it was worth while.

After our wonderfull kiss we smiled with our eyes still closed and our foreheads touching. Seconds later her porch light gleamed on and out of her front door stood....

Her father.

It was time for her to go but I didn't want her to.

I wanted her to stay and allow me to hold her in my arms, kiss her angelic lips, and look at her perfect body and face. Nicole waved at me before she went inside. Her dad looked coldly at me, like a father would look if he found out his daughter was pregnant and you were the father. 

Nicole and I never had sex. 

I tease about it but we don't do it. And I didn't pressure her because I knew that her dad would kill me.

Him and her brother.

I drove off but my mind was still wondering from the kiss Nicole and I shared. I couldn't get my mind off of her at the moment.

My phone rang.

It was my sister, Mia.

"Where are you?" She asked. It sounded like she was at a party or something but I couldn't tell.

"What do you mean?"

"You're supposed to pick me up, remember?" Oh! I forgot I was supposed to pick Mia up from one of her friends party. I was so focused on Nicole I forgot about Mia. If she tells mom and dad, they'll ground me for I don't know how long.

""Oh damn, Mia. I'm on my way." I said making a legal U-turn in the street and heading in the opposite direction.

I finally made it to the party to pick up Mia. It looked as if everyone in the whole world was at this party. I turned off the engine to my car and headed inside to find Mia.

I decided to call her.

"Hello?"

"Mia, where are you? I'm here." I said while trying to push myself through this crowd.

"What!?" She yelled into the phone. The music was ear bursting loud.

"I'll text you!" I yelled back, hoping she heard me.

She texted me back.

I C UR CAR. MEET ME THERE.

"OK" I replied, then went back to my car. I had to shove myself back into the crowd.

Surrounded by sweaty bodies.

When I finally got within looking range of my car, where I saw Mia waiting for me, I also saw a few guys heading her way. The guys all looked drunk.They kind of hovered over her, saying things to her.

Mia tried to run away but a guy, who looked like the leader grabbed her nad and slung her into his chest.

I ran out to her and heard her scream, "GET AWAY FROM ME!"