Chapter 14

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Be sure to comment and stuff!!!!!!!!! :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----Nichole----

Sunday, after church, I got ready to go to the mall with Morgan.

She decided that we go today because of all of the sales that are going on. I don't mind but it was kind of out of the blue. I didn't even expect it to be this soon but that's just the way Morgan rolls.

A little after I got dressed, I got a call from Mia asking if I wanted to hang out. I gladly said sure and invited her to Morgan's shopping spree. Of couse I asked Morgan if it was okay and se said that it was fine. It's funny......Mia's never wanted to hang out before. I wonder what changed her?

When Mia and I hit the mall, Morgan's already waiting for us in the food court. She waves us down.

"Hey Nik. Glad you could make it, boo." Morgan gives me a huge hug and we embrace for what seems like forever. I'm guessing she really missed me.

"Hey Morgan. No problem. This is my friend Mia. She's going out with Nick."

Morgan looks shocked. "Cool to meet you, Mia. I'm Morgan."

Mia shyly says,"Hi." I guess she's not used to meeting new people?

"So, where do we got first?" I ask, eager to get my shop on.

"Well....I was thinking that we could hit Spencers or Hot Topic?"

I shook my head, "Same old Morgan."

Morgan smiles and winks at me," You know it! Never changed."

"Alright, I vote that we go to Claires. I need some new earrings and necklaces." I admitted walking toward the Claires store. Morgan and Mia followed.

When we get there there's a crowd. Everything was chaotic. I saw people tugging on scarves, necklaces, hats and other merchandise. I'm guessing theres a sale today because there are even little girls in there fighting over stuff. I shake my head. How sad.

"Ummm....let's go to another place. Any ideas?" I ask.

Morgan laughed. "Girl, we can still go in there. We can take them."

That's what I'm afraid of.

Morgan is the kind of girl that can be as sweet as she can be and crazy cool but then she also can be your worst nightmare. Luckily I've never had to be on her bad side ever.

"Morgan, let's just go to Hot Topic. I'm sure your dying to buy that new neon tutu." I suggest.

"Yeah, let's go." Morgan leads the way and is about three feet in front of us in ten seconds. She's pretty fast.

I start to wonder why Mia is being so quiet? Was she upset about something? Did she have something to to say but just couldn't say it? What was going on in that sweet little mind of hers?

"Mia, are you alright? I'm sorry about the way Morgan is acting. She's just.....very outspoken and silly. Don't be nervous because of her. I hope your not feeling uncomfortable."

She looks nervous and timid. I've got to get her to speak out a little more. Her just quiet and "in-spoken" is kind of wierding me out. Maybe get her to tryout for cheerleading? That'll surely bring her out.

"I'm okay. She's not bothering me." Mia  smiles ;the first time I've seen her smile since we got here.

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about something?" I asked.