Chapter 3

----Nicole----

I love the color pink.

It just makes me feel good and walking down the hall with everyone staring at me made me feel superior and beautiful. I really didn't pay attention so I just strutted down the hall to show off my birthday clothes.

After a few flirty waves and winks I finally saw Kai at his locker with his boys. They were talking and laughing until they saw me coming, then they were speechless and stared the whole time with their mouths all open. One of his friends said,"Damn!"

Kai turned around to me and was suprised. His face lit up instantly.

"Damn girl, you look fine!" Kai commented.

I gave him a big hug and he winced a little.

What was wrong? Did he not want to hug me? Was he...hurt? I slightly pulled back from our embrace to look at him, "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." He smiled but I was still worried a little.

I know Kai still likes me but what if he really is hurt? Who could've hurt him and why?

"Okay," I smiled, trying to ignore the face that he may be hurt. "Wanna walk a girl to class?"

"I would love to." Kai quickly grabbed his and my books from his locker and fell into step with me as we walked to our class.

I love today.

----Kai----

I think Nicole noticed the pain I had in my chest. She asked about it and everything. I wanted to tell her....

But I couldn't.

I couldn't do that to her and make her worry. That'll just make our relationship a little awkward and I really don't want that. 

I should've just sucked it up and took the pain.

After I blacked out I woke up in the hospital and found Mia at my side.

She told me she drove me but how could she? She doesn't even have a license.

It was bold. It was daring. It was....

dangerous, I admit.

I told her not to ever do that again and she promised she wouldn't. We haven't told our parents yet and I don't think I'll ever be able to tell them anytime soon. I don't think it's the right time.

The doctors and nurses patched me up and said for me to go easy for a while but I can't. I'm always on the move and doing things. So I just hope I can get through the pain.

As I walked to class with the most beautiful girl in the whole world, I couldn't take my eyes off of her for one second. She was so fine in her pink.

Nicole loves pink.

I don't think I've ever seen her in those clothes before so I'm guessing someone went birthday shopping. I'm just happy I made my girl happy and happy Mia is safe. From now on, I'm not letting her so anywhere without knowing exactly where.

And from now on I'm going to keep an eye on her better as her big brother.

Finally getting in class three minutes before the bell rang I find a seat next to Nicole and stare at her. I was still trapped in her mesmerizing looks. She....she just looked....so.....so good!

We sat side by side and I just couldn't help myself so....

I kissed her.

Nicole kissed me back deeply and I felt those mysterious sparks again. I wonder why our kisses have different feeling.They felt good, this feels good. It felt like we were the only two in the room, and we were until one of my boys Scott came in and said," Alright, alright, alright. Enough of this. Get a room." He was joking but our teacher wasn't when she came right in a few seconds after Scott. Great.