Chapter 9

Attention readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This chapter may shock you!!!!!!!!!!!!!So be cautious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----Kai----

I still wondered why Mia wanted to take the bus and walk home by herself? She told me she wanted to think but I guess all she wanted to do was avoid Nick who rides with us. Truth is I haven't seen that boy all day. It was like he was trying to avoid me. I don't blame him. I'm still pretty steamed about how he treated her back at the hospital. That was not cool with me, bruh. Not cool at all.

Thinking about how her thinking about Nick and crying made my blood boil, my hands grab the steering wheel tighter, and my muscles to get tense. I felt anger. I felt rage. The way he just tried to mack on those girls....

When I see him, its gonna get ugly. Real ugly and I don't care if he was in the hospital.

That guy is going down.

----Nicole---- 

Kai was looking prety mad in the car. I wonder what was bothering him so much to where his hands clenched the steering wheel so hard. I hope he's okay.

"Kai."

"Yes?" He answered coldly. So cold it made me scared and my body shiver. "Sorry."

I lightly placed my hand on his tense shoulder.

"Are you okay? You seem mad."

"I'm fine, Nicole. I just want to get home."

"Why in such a hurry. I'm sure Mia is fine."

"She called me and she sounded sad. I think I even heard her crying. Your brother really messed my litter sister up, Nicole."

"I'm sorry he did that and I'm sure Nick is sorry too. He felt really bad when he got home. He really liked Mia and still does. In my opinion is don't think Nick was macking on those girls but we don't know what really went on. I think Mia just needs to give Nick a chance to explain." I said pitching an idea.

"Nicole, Mia doesn't have to do anything but forget about Nick. He shouldn't have had all those girls in the room in the first place. The boy set himself up and got caught."

"I admit that it didn't look good but we didn't know what happened. He--"

"He knew what would happen if they were in there,Nicole. Everyone has control of what'll happen in their life." Kai was right.

I do believe that Nick had the control to stop them from even going into his room. Or even kicking them out when he saw them. I just hope he can get through not being with Mia. He really liked her and I mean really. He goes on and on about her like almost everyday.

I'm starting to think he may've loved her.

Ugh, Nick, why did you get yourself into this?

----Nicholas----

When I didn't see her get in Kai's car with Kai and Nicole I knew she was trying to avoid me.

I was assuming she'd taken the bus home. All I knew was that I had to talk to her and redeem myself and gain her trust again. I messed up, bad. Mia was my everything. She was sweet, smart, funny, and had a nice bod. I loved hanging with her, she was a very fun girl.

I took the bus to her house but she didn't see me. I took one of the seats on the far back, she never sat in those. When she got off I saw a few guys heading her way and it looked as if they were messing with her.