Chapter 8

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading!!!! Hope your enjoying it!! Leave comments!!!

----Nicholas----

It was dark and lonely....

In my mind.

All I could see was Nicole's scared face from before I blacked out on the football field. She was crying. Hard. I couldn't stop looking at her terrified face for me. I just couldn't.

Then, I saw a bright light farther away from me and inside that light, I saw Mia. Sweet Mia. Mia with the goregous body and sweet lips. We just got together about a week ago at school.

She was looking so cute in gym class with her fitted sweat pants and matching fitted tank top. Coach made everyone run the track about five times nonstop for those who showed up late to class. Luckily, I wasn't late and had to run three to get me started.

I saw her lightly jogging and decided to join her, since she was alone. She was a pretty shy girl. Ya know those kind of girls you see on movies and television shows where they have a smokin body but their all quiet?

"Hey." I greeted, jogging with her.

"Hi."

"I'm Nick."

"Mia." She said. "You look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?"

"I get around. You've probably seen me, but I'm so sorry I haven't seen you." I scoped her whole body.

She chuckled. "It's fine."

"So, your a freshman, huh?" I asked. "That's gotta suck." I laughed.

"I am, but everyone's been nice. Except for some teachers here and there."

"Yeah, like Ms. Sutton. She hates freshman. Never knew why." Iaughed again. "I remember one time last year, some juniors pulled down my pants in the hallway and threw pads and tampons at me. It was gross but luckily they weren't used."

"That's awful. I'm so sorry that happened to you."

"I'm straight." I said jogging my last lap.

"Porter! Cahill! Stop with all the chit-chat and run!" Yelled Coach Wiever. "Porter! What lap are you on, son?"

"Last one, Coach!" I answered.

"I guess I'd better finish my last one too. Nice talking with you, Nick." She ran off and from behind, I got a nice view of her behind.

"Same to you, Mia." I yelled out to her still checking out her amazing figure.

Man, she was fine! I couldn't keep my eyes from her behind. It was a nice view. Very nice view. She had curves in all the right places and a beautiful smile. From that moment on, she called me her jogging partner. We talked and talked. All I knew was....

I had to have that in my arms.

When that memory was clouded with another I still had my mind on Mia. The look on her face. I didn't want her to see me like this. I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

I just hope I wake up.

Wake up.......Wake up.....come on! Wake up!

----Mia----

I don't know what happened.

He just....fell and couldn't breathe.

I'm so scared. I'm shaking all over. I hope Nick is alright. I pray that he's alright.

Please father, I come to you to ask you of your healing miracles. Please watch over Nick. I don't want to loose him, I just got him. I know your capable of great things so please help Nick. Amen.