Chapter 9 *Game Plan

Jess is consoling Rue and Danny walks up behind her and kisses her neck.
Jess pushes him away and says,"Danny what are you doing?"
Danny smiles and says,"You're gonna be such a great mom."
Jess smiles and says,"I almost was a mom."
Jess starts rocking Rue and holds back tears from their previous miscarriage.

"Danny when we get the twins back to their family can we try for a baby again?"Jess asks.

"Yes,why would I say no?" Danny says.

"Well, you've never really seemed like you wanted a baby after what happened."Jess says.

"I didn't" Danny says with tears in his eyes.

"I love you Mr. Huston."

"And I love you Mrs. Huston." Jess says as she kisses him.

"Look at this beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed baby Danny, she's so perfect." Jess says as she plays with Rue's hair.

Meryl walks over with Landyn in her hands and says,
"Alright here's the game plan, we are gonna go to the plane and find a radio and call in that we survived, because I don't want these babies through anymore than they've already been through."

"Yes ma'am", Jess says sarcastically.

Don walks over and smacks Meryl's ass and says," I like it when you take control, it turns me on."
"Keep it in your pants big boy.", Meryl says laughing and rolling her eyes.

Jess and Danny laugh and Danny pecks Jess's lips.
"Ok who's going to stay with the babies?", Jess asks.

"Me and you while Danny and Don Search." Meryl says.

"Ok boys go get to it!" Jess says as she kisses Danny and Meryl does the same.

Don and Danny go back to the plane and go to cockpit and search for a radio. Danny lifts up one of the bodies and says,
"Look! I think I might have found it!" Don goes and looks and assures Danny that he was right.

Don goes and turns it on and finds a channel they can reach for the airport to pick up and says into the radio,
"This is flight 321 and we've crashed on an island somewhere I don't know and their are 6 survivors that we know of."

The radio goes off and the guy on the other line says," Sir my name is Estelle White and we have located the plane and we are sending an emergency aircraft carrier to get you."

Don says a little prayer and says" Thank you."
Estelle says," It will take up 13 hours for us to find the aircraft is there anyway you can make a fire and write S.O.S in the sand?"
Don says yes and they run to the girls and tell them and they start packing Rue and Landyn's bags.

Jess kisses Danny with Rue in her arms and says,
"We're saved!"
Meryl runs up to Don and says," I love you Don.", and kisses him deeply with Landyn in her arms.

Jess and Meryl run and hug each other and Rue and Landyn start crying in their arms.