Chapter 10*we are saved!*

*12 hours later
Danny writes SOS in the sand and Don starts a Fire.

Jess and Meryl set the babies down on a blanket and run to get twigs and anything else they could find. Once Don and Danny finish they go and grab the babies.

All of the sudden they hear the plane and it starts to lower down to land. Jess and Meryl grab the babies' diaper bags and run to the plane catching up to Don and Danny. All 6 board the plane while the rescue workers searched for any other survivors. The island was decent sized, but Jess and Meryl had been all over it the past 4 days.

The rescue workers came back with no other survivors. The plane started flying and Jess, Danny, Don, and Meryl knew they were saved. As soon as the plane flew in and landed on the hospital. They rushed the babies first and checked them while all 4 of them waited to see if they were healthy. The doctors already told them that the worst they had were bruises.

The doctor walked into the waiting room and said."Jessica your baby is fine ."

"She's not my baby,"

"I want to find both of the babies family." The doctor said he would contact CPS so they can find family. Jess saw Meryl walking down the hall and Jess asked about Landyn.

"Landyn's fine", Meryl says.

"Ok good" Meryl and Jess hug tightly and start to cry together.

"We survived a plane crash" Meryl says.

"I know I'm glad you made it I would have died without you."