Chapter 17*Boy or girl?*

Jess walks into the bathroom and grabs Rue from Danny and Rue giggles and touches Jess's nose.

"Danny get ready, and stop being a bitch about being pissed on."

"Daddy's a bitch"

Jess gasps and lightly taps Rue's mouth and says
"No we don't says bad words."

Rue's lip quivers and Danny grabs her and rocks her.

"Danny you can't baby her after she gets punished or she will be a spoiled brat that doesn't listen."

Danny looks at her like she's crazy.
"But you can't hit her like that!"

Jess sighs and says,"I barely tapped her."

Danny lets Rue down an Rue runs downstairs. They hear Meryl scream,

"There's a naked baby in this home!" Jess and Danny laugh.
"Jess you did not barely hit her."

"Danny i lightly tapped her mouth because unlike you I discipline her."

"Jess I'm over arguing with you"

"Whatever" Jess rolls her eyes and goes after Rue.

Jess grabs Rue and takes her to dress her. Jessica decides to dress her in a shirt that says Big sister and a pink tutu and bow to go with it.

Rue stands on her changing table and says," I pwetty wike momma" and giggles.

Jess laughs and says," Yeah youre pretty like momma" Jess grabs Rue and walks to the car with her.

Danny yells and says,"Are you letting me go?"'

"No."

Danny follows her outside and says,"I'm sorry."

Jess rolls her eyes and says whatever. After the silent car ride they go and sign in at the front desk and wait. They walk to the back once their name was called they walked back and they doctor checked Jess's weight and other things.
"Do you want to know the baby's gender?"

"Yes."

The doctor put the gel on her stomach and puts the doppler on her and says,"Okay the baby is a....

Meanwhile at the house
Meryl grabs Landyn and goes to bath him. Landyn laughs and points at her and says,"Momma"

Meryl laughs and acts like shes eating his hands and he squeals trying to get away. Meryl washes him and gets his towel and wraps him in it.
"Are you momma's boy? Hmm are you?"

He giggles.
"Wes" She smiles and squeezes him
"I knew you were".

Don walks behind Meryl and shushes Landyn from saying something and taps Meryl and scares her.

"Meryl you know we have a Doctors appointment tomorrow at 8am right?"

"No, I forgot but I'm excited now haha I want to know if the  baby is a girl or boy"
-----------------------------------
Okay guys I changed how far along they were in the last chapter I did sorry for the confusion and what do you think Jess and Meryl should have?
    Love you guys,
     Ch!0e