Chapter 15 *We are gonna be just fine*

*The babies' First birthday party*

Jess runs down the stairs while putting her hair up and tells danny,
"Get up for fucks sake you need to get decorations up."

"Jess, you and Meryl need to take a chill pill." Danny says calmly.

"Fine,but if I have to be calm then so do you." She smirks.
"But I am calm?" He questionably looked at her.

"You wont be." she smirks. Meryl comes down stairs while shes tieing her robe.

"Jess I need you to go make the smash cake and Danny I need you to go get the actual cake!" Meryl says.

"Oh and I'm the one rushing people," Jess says as she laughs.

"I want my son and your daughter to be happy on their first birthday."Meryl says matter of factly.

Don walks down stairs with both babies in his arms. Jess kisses Rue and Landyn and then runs to the kitchen to start baking. Danny runs out the door to go get the cake. Jess starts mixing the cake batter and Meryl's running around putting up decorations and Don is chasing after the babies.

Jess puts the cake in the oven and walks over to her phone and sets the timer for the cakes.

Jess walks up the stairs so she can go change and she
changes into a spaghetti strap shirt and a vest that will pop her boobs out and skin tight jeans and to top it off she wore her black high heels. She curls her hair and puts on her makeup. 

Meryl goes up stairs and puts on a white blouse thats a little low cut and a black skirts and to top it off red heels.

She walks into the bathroom with Jess and says,
"Do you think your showing enough tit?"
and laughs.

Jess laughs and says,
"Danny told me to be calm so he is gonna have to be calm with my outfit."

Meryl playfully slaps Jess' arm.

"Meryl can I tell you something?" Jess asks.

"Yea you can tell me anything Jess." Meryl says.
"I'm pregnant"Jess says.

Meryl makes an "0" shape with her mouth and covers her mouth with her hands.

"I am too Jess"Meryl says.

Jess pulls at her hair and says,
"Damn we are just good like that" both start laughing hard.
"Ok on the count of three we say how far along we are."
"One."
"Two."
"Three."
"18 weeks" They both say at the same time.

"Oh my god this is just great" Jess says and laughs.

Meryl and Jess walk down stairs and Jess' phone timer goes off so she goes and gets the cakes out while Meryl goes and put the finishing touches on the decorations.
Danny comes back with two cakes. One is the babys cake and the other is blank so Jess can tell Danny shes pregnant.
*a few hours later*
The party started and now its time for the babies to blow out the candles so Meryl and Jess holds them to the candles and sing and blow the candles out for them. Meryl walks over to Jess and says," Everythings gonna be just fine"
-------------------------------------------------
This may be the end unless you comment saying you want more lol I love you guys
BabySarange