Chapter 5 *I will always love you*

When Jessica saw Danny she fainted.Meryl turns around and sighed a sigh of relief.
In Front of her stood Don he had a sliced lip,black eye and a cut on his eyebrow.

Beside him was Danny with a sliced lip, bruised arms,and ripped shirt. Meryl runs to Don and kisses him passionately.

Danny runs to Jessica trying to get her to regain consciousness. When she awoke she grabbed Danny and kissed him deeply and passionately.

"Oh baby I thought I'd never see you again",she says crying. Danny holds her close to his chest.

"It's alright I'm here." he says holding back tears. Meryl and Don were kissing each other roughly while Jess and Danny cried with each other.
"I want to go home." She says.

"We will soon" Danny unties her bikini top and presses his chest against her perfect breasts.

She kisses him deeply and Jess wraps her legs around Danny as they walk off away from Don and Meryl.
They find a waterfall and hide behind it. Danny takes his shorts off while Jessica does the same. He sticks his member slowly into her and thrusts hard. Her legs wrapped tightly around Danny.

"Oh Danny, I thought I'd never see you again." She cried softly in his ear.

He picks up speed and goes as fast as he can. They both reach their climax and Danny sits down with Jess still on his lap with them still being connected.

When they walk back they saw Meryl underneath Don and they start laughing and walking the other way.
"Danny, I will always love you", Jess says.
"I love you more than jazz babydoll" Danny smirks.