The Game Plan

Chapter Seven:

The Game Plan

"So," I started, leaning back in one of the kitchen chairs, staring at Brent, "When's Clayton gonna pick me up?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, running his hands through his dirty blonde hair.

"Before, Eli said that I was one of the five to defeat Lucifer, and--"

"First off, Clayton isn't going to be cruising into town in his Honda, and pick you up, you're going to get a sign." Brent laughed.

"What kind of sign?"

"I'd say probably an image in your head. It'll be a place and you'll have to go there. You'll keep receiving stuff like that for a while, until you meet up with the other four and from there, Clayton will come to you," Brent explained.

I pouted, and went upstairs to my bedroom.

"What's wrong?" Emsley asked, brushing a microscopic piece of lint off of his white wings.

"I don't want to get a sign, I wanna fight now!" I wailed.

Emsley sat down on my bed next to me and wrapped his muscular arms around me, and rubbed my back. "You sound like an impatient child," He laughed in his musical voice.

"Shut up," I moaned, putting my head in his lap, "Nick killed Eli. India's broken and I can't do anything except wait."

"Well," Emsley began, "there always is another option..."

I peeked at him through my messed up hair.

"What other option?"

"I'll tell you in the morning," He smiled, brushing my hair out of my face.

"I wanna know now!" I shouted. I covered my mouth, with the fear of being overheard.

"Go to sleep, little child," He teased.

I plopped my head on the pillow. "I'm not tired."

Emsley started singing what I assumed to be a lullaby.

It lured me to sleep, gradually and soon, I was in deep slumber.

* * * * * * * * * *

I was in a forest.

In the distance, there was a volcano, grumbling.

I was going to be visited again.

Jasper came out of the shadows.

I knew it was him, just like I knew Keo when I saw her.

He was beautiful, but in an entirely different way.

His straight, black hair was cropped off just at the tip of his ears.

His magenta eyes twinkled as he stepped toward me.

His clothes made him seem even more muscular than seemed possible.

"Do you trust Emsley?"

Talk about getting straight to the point.

I nodded.

"Good. You must listen to him. No matter what circumstance," Jasper warned, circling me, observing my body. Not in a perverted manner, though.

"Why are you here?" I blurted out.

"Do you not want me here?"

"No, just what message have you come to deliver?" I asked.

Jasper smiled and his perfect teeth shone.

"To warn you."

"About what?"

"Just to warn you,"

"Well what's the point of warning me if I don't know what to be warned about?" I asked. My mental logic seemed to make perfect sense in Jasper's mind.

"Just, trust your senses," He said, then disappeared.

My senses were screaming at me to wake up.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Emsley was playing with my hair, his wings were black again.

I ran downstairs, and he silently followed me.

Just as I burst through the kitchen doors, Eric came in, with a bloody gash on his arm, "Nick's here!"

Right behind him, stood my ex-mate with a creepy shark-toothed smile dancing across his face.

"Are you ready to play?" He asked, each hand was twirling a butcher's knife.

I grabbed a shotgun from my back pocket (because, of course, we all keep one there for safety measures) and returned the smile.

I pointed the gun at his heart, "You bet I am."

I really wanted to get this up and thank you guys SO SO SO much! One day, I was just checking to see how many votes I had gotten and there were 9 votes! AND I was #188 in the Werewolf catagory! YOU GUYS ROCK!!! So, I made you another chapter to thank you.

~ForTheGlory/Topaz