The Show Down

Chapter Eight:

The Show Down

I pulled the trigger, and a blow that would've killed a normal person, ricocheted off of him and went through the front door. He twitched, then threw a butcher's knife at me. I ducked and shot at his head, heart and groin. They cut him, but did as much damage as a paper cut.

"You can't defeat me, love," Nick grinned, pulling another knife from his pocket. He threw it at me, and it grazed my shoulder, leaving a bloody mess. I shot at his knee. Another knife, but it stuck to my elbow. I shot at his thigh, and pulled out the knife, only to have two more hurdled at me. nick winced, but kept throwing knifes at me.

I aimed the gun at his waist, and found his soft spot. His stomach. I shot him over and over, but he was doing more damage with the knifes. I was loosing too much blood.

If only... I grabbed my shotgun, and took the bullets out, dodging Nick, and putting sharp, steel bullets in to replace it. I took a knife out form my chest, and shot at his stomach. Miss. Again. Miss. Again. Hit. Again. Hit. Hit. Miss. Hit. Hit. Hit. Nick was gargling blood, and was hunched over on the ground.

Although, I wasn't in much better shape, I limped toward him, and pushed the gun against his stomach. "Good-bye, love," I smiled, and pulled the trigger.

Nick disappeared, probably going to Lucifer. At that moment, I fell to the ground, in ultimate pain. My friends had also been hit, but not as much as me.

The taste of blood overflowed my mouth, and Emsley rushed to my side.

I heard the most musical voice flow out of his mouth. It was like a lullaby. Or, a sleep that you don't want to wake up from. His voice flowed around the room, and really touched me. I closed my eyes, and smiled. I saw a light, in the distance, and tried to reach for it.

"No!" Emsley cried, hugging me closer to him. I opened my eyes, and found a battlefield before me. Blood caked everything, and was splattered all over the place. Tears escaped from my eyes and I leaned closer to Emsley and whimpered.

Emsley was my savior. My protector. My angel.

"Who's that?!" Sabrina cried, pointing at Emsley.

I jerked my head up in shock, which pained me more than it should. "Oww," I muttered.

"Me?" Emsley whispered. Sabrina nodded, transfixed on him.

"I'm her... angel," Emsley smiled, laughing. He hugged me closer to him and nuzzled his head into my hair.

"Wha--?" Eric gaped.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Emsley, I'm guessing, fell in love with you," Brent said, "And since we can see him, you fell in love with him?"

Yeah, yeah. I know TEAM EMSLEY!! Anyway, sorry I haven't posted in a while!! I'm getting ready to celebrate my fifteenth birthday (with Keith!! HEHE!!). So, I'll try to post more.

~ForTheGlory/Topaz