Dominic's Plan (and my otp)

This landing wasn't like any of our other landings. The other times, we landed on our feet like a bunch of cats. But this time, I guess, was a little different.

Instead of landing in the middle of a field (or battlefield, as Holly has once said she'd wanted to find herself in), we were sitting on a blow-up mattresses. Instead of having a great view of Venice or something, everywhere around us was snowy white.

I looked around. There was no horizon, so I guessed there was no end to this 'room'. Dominic was sitting right next to me, starting to bounce on the mattress. Holly and Raymond, however, were up on their feet and walking like zombies, trying to find the walls around us.

They never found any.

"This mattress is bouncy!" shouted Dominic, standing up and starting to bounce as though he was on a trampoline. Even I started to bounce, and I was still sitting criss-cross.

"It's hardly believable that you're the oldest one," I said, shaking my head in amusement. "I'd vote Holly."

"Yes!" I heard Holly shout from about 30 feet away, pounding her fist in the air before continuing on looking like an extra from The Walking Dead.

Dominic jumped so that he was sitting on his butt, making an iPad fly 10 feet into the air, then land on my lap.

I moved the iPad before Dominic could plop down on it, his head in my lap instead of the electronic. "You know, I really wish we were here alone," he sighed. "That would be awesome."

I chuckled, pressing the Home button of the iPad. It had a black lock screen, which I found really anti-climatic. I was expecting a Nyan Cat explosion with balloons and fire, but no— a screen as dark as my soul.

I opened it, bewildered about why it didn't have a lock code, either. Well, I guess it wouldn't really be here if we had to hack into it— although Raymond probably could.

The home screen was a different shade of black, which I found super relatable. It only had one app on it— not even settings. At least, it didn't look like settings, the app didn't have a name.

I pressed on it, and immediately all these different apps appeared. I looked down on the bottom and it said there was 50 pages of apps.

"I could get used to this," Dominic hummed from my lap. "Whatcha doin'?"

He got off my lap sat next to me, looking at the screen. I pressed on the first app on the first page— Places.

All that appeared was a keyboard. "Wow," Dominic said. "That's just sad. What, are they even trying to entertain us anymore?"

"You got entertained by jumping on a bed," I reminded him. "They didn't really have to try that hard."

He huffed, but I decided to ignore it.

"Where have you always wanted to go?" I read aloud, reading from the top of the iPad. "Just type down your destination and poof! You'll be there in a flash!"

"I bet it's only a movie screen or something," Dominic said, just as Holly and Raymond came back.

"There's no wall! Nothing! Not even a freaking gate! Urg," she said, plopping down on the bad, making me and Dominic bounce into the air. "It's hopeless. Um— where'd you get the iPad?"

"From under a pillow," I muttered. "Anyways— dream vacation! Spit it out, c'mon!"

"I dunno, I've always wanted I go to Paris," Dominic said, smiling at me.