Idiots with death wishes.

At 9:56 am, the South Tower collapsed, 56 minutes after being struck. A little after that, the North Tower collapsed too, at 10:28 am. In total, the attacks claimed the lives of 2,996 people (including the 19 hijackers) and caused at least $10 billion in property damage and $3 trillion in total costs. It was the deadliest incident for firefighters and law enforcement officers in the history of the United States, with 343 and 72 killed respectively.

----------------

"So, do you think they have room service?" I asked, from where I was lying down on the right side of the snow-white bed, Holly lying on the left. "I mean, there's nothing wrong with wanting food? Right?"

We were the only ones in the room right now, the boys being downstairs in the main lobby, looking around to see any suspicious activity. I don't know why, the twin towers collapsed because of some hijackers. But they insisted, and so did Holly. I guess she didn't really want another ice-cream run in with Raymond.

"What is it with you and room service?" Holly laughed, rolling off the bed to walk over to one of the windows. "Did you know you can see the twin towers from here?"

I sighed, rolling of the bed on my side and stood up, walking to the window, on the right side of Holly. "I do now." I said, looking into the far distance to see the twin towers, one tower bigger than the other. "What are we gonna do? Get people out of there? Act as a barrier and stop the planes?"

"Yes, Sienna, totally. We're just going to grow 500 meters and catch the planes in our hands. While they're hijacked. Smartest idea I've heard all day."

"Shut up!"

"I see you guys haven't killed each other yet," Dominic said, slamming the door behind him, seeing as Raymond came in before him. He wasn't there anymore though. He went to the washroom as soon as he got in the room. "That's a good thing in my books."

Yeah, me and Holly don't really get chosen to be partners in school because it could go two ways; talk too much and not do any work or get into a huge fight on how and not to do the project (I'm always right, sh).

"We can work together!" Holly retorted, causing Raymond to snort, and I could even hear him from the bathroom.

"That almost never happens. Remember the great almost-fire of chemistry room 203?" I looked back outside, looking down at all the small ant-people underneath us. "We need not be reminded of that." I said.

"So, we found a swimming pool downstairs. Should we?" Dominic said, flopping down on the bed face first. "It was very aqua-y." he said a little quieter, since his face was currently squashed against the very fluffy pillows.

Cute.

"Hate to break it to you," Holly said, right when the toilet flushed. "But we don't have swimming suits. We don't even have any clothes except for these old ones." As soon as she said 'ones', we heard a very manly shriek coming from the washroom, and a big thump.

I opened up the washroom door, and it turns out Raymond had fallen. He was lying on the floor, on his back, swimming suits on top of him. I started laughing—a bikini top acted like a blindfold on his eyes.

"Shut up and help me up," he said, reaching his hand up for me to take. I did, sure, but after 30 seconds of laughing. I heard footsteps behind me as I took his hand from under the huge heap of swimming suits.