Holly meets telephone.

The RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic ocean in the early morning of April 15 1912 after colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southhampton, UK, to New York City, US. The sinking resulted in the loss of more than 1,500 passengers and crew, making it one of the deadliest commercial peacetime maritime disasters in modern history. On her maiden voyage, she carried 2,224 passengers and crew.

----------------

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Raymond said, leaning over the side of a ship we were currently riding, his hair wiping around in the cold air of the North Atlantic Ocean.

This time around, he was wearing a suit and tie, same as Dominic, which looked strange on them, considering they didn't wear anything classy— barely anything above colors that matched each other. Their hair wasn't jelled back, although it could've been, but all four of us were standing on a ship's deck in the middle of the sea, so not anymore.

Holly and I looked the same, too. I was wearing a lace dress, but not enough lace to see through the dress, thank god. It was a silvery-blue color, which was great, since that was one of my favourite colours. There was a light blue rose on my left side, making me seem more sophisticated— if that's what that word means. Holly was wearing the same kind of dress, but instead of my silvery-blue, it was a red, with a red rose on her waist. All in all, we looked older than we were. If I were to be honest, since the boys have had their growth spurt, we looked about 20.

Great, I thought, rubbing the back of my head, only to find I couldn't— my hair was in a bun. Another dress up party is all I need. Bring on the tea and stuffed animals.

Nobody was on the deck, aside from us, even though it was the evening. Probably some adult thing, or something. There was no sign of land anywhere, which I did not like- we had nearly died the last time, and even then we were on land.

The ocean was a gray color, so I could immediately say we weren't in a particularly happy part of the ocean, if that's a thing. Although, I could barely think, because I was distracted by Raymond moaning and groaning to my left, leaning over the ship's edge.

"What ship are we even on?" Holly asked, leaning over the railing, right next to Raymond, looking towards the front of the ship. "I can think of a couple ships I'd like to be on right now— this metal lump sailing towards the Caribbean?"

"I wish," Dominic said, making me look at him, scrunching my eyebrows together. I mean, I'm not the smartest, but I pay attention when it has something to do with life or death, you know, because it might be just a little bit important. "Don't look at me like that. Look at the lifeboats."

I leaned over the railing on the other side of Raymond, looking down at the lifeboats. On the top of all 10 of them had the words 'SS Titanic' and all I could think was, no, not even us could have that much bad luck, right? Actuallyyes. Yes we can and do have that much bad luck.

Dominic and Raymond might have been 'experts' on Pompeii, but I actually know a lot about The Titanic, and if I die like this I will not be a happy camper...or zombie. I will be an avenging water zombie.

Watch your backs.

"Holly, I think we might be a little far from the Caribbean," I said, looking at my friend, and noticed that Raymond had stopped throwing up and Holly was having a fit.

"No, we cannot be on the Titanic," she shrieked. "They only have 20 lifeboats. Like, who puts only 20 lifeboats on a boat bigger than some countries?"