Raymond gets a new sibling.

That moment when you procrastinate on writing a chapter even though you know what you're doing because you don't like seeing on of your faves in pain;)
No but honestly if the reunion part seems vague I'm sorry it's just my POOR HEART JUST COULDN'T
So, I checked back on here this morning...400+ reads? People putting this book in their library? What is this, summertime Christmas?
I wish
Even though this is annoying if just like to say a huge thank you to all of you guys who actually keep up (with the Kardashians) with this book!!!
Anyways, without further a-do (because there ain't much left to do), Raymond gets a new sibling (and no, it's not really what it sounds like)

----------------

A moment later and I found myself in the white room that we were in before we went to Paris. I thought I'd be happy to finally be somewhere where my friends could be.

Instead, I wanted to punch a wall— if I could find a wall, anyways.

For one thing, no one was here. I was sitting on a blow up mattress alone, and I was not liking it. Two, Mrs. Bell (or Regan, whichever) coincidentally forgot to mention that we had an unknown enemy who wanted to eat our gluteus maximus.

But other than that I was fine.

I turned around and laid down, burying my head in a bundle of pillows, and dragging a blanket or two over my body. I let out a huff. The others better be here soon.

They didn't come for a while. I didn't know where the iPad was. I didn't really care, because I just stayed laying on the mattress, not moving an inch. I could go for some room service. Do technologically advanced iPads give out free room service for people who are definitely in a coma? I asked myself, huffing a little when I thought about chocolate croissants.

I spent over a half an hour trying to think of anything other than what had just happened. If I wanted to, I would have to tell the others anyways, so why worry about it now. Besides, they would probably hold me down or something until I told them what had happened.

I was trying to fall asleep when I heard a huge a humph! sound to the left.

I debated on either looking over at whatever that was, or sleep. Sleep sounded like a pretty good option at the moment.

Nevertheless, I looked over and saw a huge floating tv screen. Screw it, I thought, you're already asleep. Have fun and eat as many Doritos as you want.

Except I knew I wasn't asleep. And I, sadly, didn't have any Doritos.

An old black and white film started playing. It had 3 teenagers walking around what seemed to be...Disney world? Was Disney even made while there were black and white films? And even if they were, I'm pretty sure Snow White's Mine Train was just made earlier on this year.

A fortune telling movie. Well, it wouldn't have been the weirdest thing I've seen today. Why not.

They were the only ones in the park, and they didn't seem to be having much fun. One of the teens held a square thing in their left hand. I looked closer.

Is that...Raymond?

I quickly sat up and threw off the blankets. It was definitely Raymond, as well as Holly and Dominic. How didn't I notice my own boyfriend?

Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because he doesn't look the same.

He looked sick. He was slouched. He barely talked, and I haven't seen him smile the whole time I was watching it. Although, now that I thought about it, nobody looked the same, they were all... looking like their kitten just died.