Chapter 5//Night Changes

Ladybug's POV

I swing over to the building with Chat climbing the walls. We soon notice some people evaporating. "What the heck?" Chat mumbles. Soon we notice a girl.

This girl was in a tight gold jumpsuit with a brown leather jacket over. Her mask was a sparkly shade of gold. She had white thigh high boots with pen mark designs. She also had a bracelet that was full of ink.

(Do not judge my art work)

She started to write something in the air and soon, another building collapsed. "So this girl's power is writing things that come to life for destruction?" Chat asks. "Yeah, sounds awful lot like the Evilastratior(Forgive me if i spelled that wrong)" i point out. "Maybe that's his girlfriend" Chat guessed. I give him the 'really?' glare. "okay." i run toward her to kick her but she starts writing soon she disappeared and there was a wall blocking us.

A page flew into my hands. it read: Author disappears, leaving the cat and the ladybug behind a wall.

"How do we get outta here?"Chat asks. "Use your Cataclysm" i say.  Chat yells "Cataclysm!" and he touches the wall. the wall breaks apart. we run and notice a gold figure writing something. i run and kick her in the head. "You again!" she yells. 

"Lucky Charm!" i yell. Soon a knife pops in my hand. "That has to the weirdest one yet" Chat points out. "Trust me" i say. I start to see a plan. I run to the Author. She fights back but i happen to be a better fighter than her. I cut the bracelet of ink off and she drops the pen. I step on it and the akuma flies out. that was also the easiest villain to defat. 

After i capture that akuma and i toss the knife in the air, everything returns to normal. Chat and i do our fist bump. Soon, we hear the beeping of our Miraculouses. Since we both know our identities, we run into the janitor's closet at the movie theatre. 

After our transformations wore off, we sat at the theatre, thinking of a way home. "you wanna walk?" i ask. "Sure" Adrien decides. We walk out of the theatre and start walking back to my place. 

When we get back, i remember my parents leave on a business trip tomorrow. "My parents are going on a bushiness trip tomorrow so if you want, you're welcome to stay" i say. "Ok" Adrien decides. "I'm hungry!" a voice complains. "Shut up Plagg, i'm getting your cheese. "Who's Plagg?" i ask. "My Kwami" he says, letting him fly out. I revel Tikki."This is my Kwami Tikki" i say.  As soon as Tikki and Plagg lock eyes, they smile. "Looks like we have two little love birds" Adrien points out. We burst into laughter. 

(Time Jump)

Adrien and i did some pretty weird stuff. We played video games, had movie marathons and watched Tikki and Plagg make out in the corner. We thought it was adorable. 

It starts to get late. "Are you staying the night?" i ask. "I don't see why not" Adrien replies. Soon, his phone rings. "It's my dad, i need privacy" he says. "Of corse" i say, leaving my room. 

Adrien's POV

"hello" i say as i answer the call. "Adrien, where are you?" he asks. "You've been gone for too long." "I know father. a friend of mine got hurt and i need to look after her" i reply. "Fine, but you must return by tomorrow or something will be waiting for you at home" he decides. i hang up. Oh boy my father is a pain. 

I walk back upstairs. "you okay?" Mari asks. "yeah" i reply. "you sure?" she asks. "Yeah" i reply. "I'm sorry if i'm being too nosey" she says. "It's fine" i say. "Well, i need to put my pjs on" she says. "Would you like privacy?" i ask. "Doesn't matter" she replies with a smirk. i smirk back. 

She slips off her top and her jeans. She walks over to her closet and slides something into her laundry basket. She slips on a new pair of pants that are mostly baggy leggings. She slips on a new top in front of me. "Are you staying in your clothes?" she asks. "Well i can take off my jacket and my pants" i offer. She giggles. "Whatever" she replies. i take off everything(in that bathroom of corse)and Mari lends me a pair of shorts. 

"So i don't think my parents have a guest room" Mari says. "That's fine, your bed okay?" i ask with a smirk. "Sure" she smirks back. We set up a little bed for both Plagg and Tikki. They look so cute together. We hop in Mari's bed. Mari turns out the light and hops in. 

"Good night my lady."

"Good night kitty." 

hey raccoons Leia here. So this i think was my favourite chapter to write. it was a relax but at the same time a action and lovey dovey chapter. Also there will be a surprise with Tikki and Plagg next chapter. 

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and check out my other works. C u later raccoons! luv leiakatniss21