Chapter 14//Save me and I'll Save you

Adrien's POV

Chloe and Felix have been bothering me all day. Marinette hasn't been around all day and i couldn't be more scared. I lost her once, i won't loose her a second time. 

"Ayla!" i called She turned around and ran over to me. "What's up?" she asks. "Well Marinette hasn't been at school for the whole day and i think it might be my fault" i confess. "Why is that?" she asks. "I kisses Chloe in front of her and we are a thing" i confess. "Oh Adrien, i'm sorry" Ayla says. "It's fine" i reply. "But can you help me look for her?" i ask. "Sure can i bring Nino along?" she asks. "Why?" i ask. "because he's your best friend" she lies. Yeah ever since Lila lied to me, i've been able to tell when people lie to me. "Uh huh, sure" i say doing that weird eyebrow motion. 

"Nino!" Ayla calls. Nino runs over. "What up?" he asks. "Can you help us look for Marinette, she's been missing all day?" Ayla asks. He nods. We run out of the school and into the city. 

Soon we hear screams. We turn around and notice a bunch of people getting whipped by Anti-Bug? How did she come back. But then i looked at the hair and eyes. The eyes were a deeper blue than Chloe's and the hair, well the hair was black with a mix of blue and in pigtail, not blonde and in a high ponytail. 

Then it hit me. Marinette got upset and angry when i kissed Chloe. The effects of getting akumatized. She also has the same hair and eyes especially when she's Ladybug. Ladybug! This Anti-Bug was Marinette! 

"Mari" i whispered. "What?" Ayla and Nino ask. "Nothing" i lie. "Really cause it sounded like you said Mari as in Marinette" Ayla pointed out. Crap. I don't think i can't lie when Ayla's around. She never buys excuses or lies. "did you see her?" Nino asks. "I thought i did, how about i go look" i suggest. 

Before i could run, Ayla grabs my arm. "We agreed to help you, so we will help you find Marinette and you need others to help you out once in a while" Ayla says. She had a point, but she can't see me transform. But i know Ayla will figure out me and Marinette's secret soon. 

I sigh. "Marinette got akumatized" i confess. "How can you tell?" Ayla asks. "look at that person in the Anti-Bug suit" i say motioning Ayla and Nino to look at Marinette. "The hair, those eyes, you can tell it's her" i say. They look at her a little more clearly. "it is her! But Ladybug and Chat Noir will show up" Ayla says. "if he can get away" i mumble. "Heh?" Nino asks. "Nothing" i lie. 

We run out into the open. Marinette spots us. "Adrien!" she yells. She uses her yoyo to tie me up. "Let him go!" Ayla yells. "Oh Ayla, so naive" she cooed. Marinette pulled me closer. "You broke my heart and you will pay.....kitty" she says. "Kitty?" Nino and Ayla question. Marinette cackles. "What kinda friends are you? Number one fans of Ladybug and Chat Noir and you can't even figure out they were your two best friends?" Marinette asks. "For the record, i blame you" Ayla says. 

"Hello, the hair, eyes, excuses, does it make sense. See the similarities? Apparently i did" she says. "She did?" Nino and Ayla ask each other as they exchange looks. "So let me get this straight, you're Chat Noir and Marinette is Ladybug?" Nino asks. There is no lie for this one. They figured i out. "yes it's true" i confess. "Mari?" Ayla asks as she walks towards Marinette. "I AM NOT MARINETTE!" Mari snaps as she pushes Ayla away. "i am now Anti-Bug and you Adrien, will die!" 

She threw me onto the pavement. She swung off. I felt blood coming from my nose. "Adrien, you have to get into Chat form!" Ayla says. "No chiz!" i snap. "Sorry." 

Soon a tired Tikki flies to me holding Marinette's earrings. Now she looked horrible. Then it hit me. It's been a month and her stomach is huge! "I am tired and i may not be able to help much but you will need these" she says placing the earrings into my hands. "I need to-" "Do whatcya gotta do. we'll be here" they say. I smile.