Chapter 8//Bad Things are Happening

Chat Noir's POV

"Who are you?" Ladybug asked. Right there, my heart was torn in half. I had finally got Ladybug to love me and now she has forgotten everything. I wasn't being the hero she needed. 

Her eyes must have been droopy because they were starting to close. I had to think fast. "Say Tikki Spots off!" I order. "okay Tikki Spots off?" she said with confusion. 

Then Tikki was released from her earrings No one was watching so that was good. Then Marinette fell asleep in my arms. I open Mari's jacket and Tikki flies in. I picked up Marinette bridal style and i ran back to her house. 

I enter the house and i laid her down on the couch. "Plagg claws in!" i yell. Plagg comes out of my rings and i am Adrien again. I open Mari's jacket and Tikki flies out. "What are we gonna do now?" Plagg asks. "We go home and think. we also need to bring Tikki" i decide. "I should stay with Mari" Tikki protests.  "No, it's not safe. plus you're pregnant" i say. "Right" Tikki says. "You may need Mari's earrings" she says. I take off the earrings and stuff them in my pocket. I open my jacket and Tikki and Plagg fly inside. 

I run home. When i enter, father is right in front of me. "Where were you?" he asks. "Out with this girl" i reply. Okay half of that was true. "You have been gone for five days" he reminds me. "She was badly wounded and i had to help her" i lie. Again, half true. "Why was she hurt?" he asked. "When Ladybug and Chat Noir were protecting Paris" i lie. "A girl should not be that important." "But father, she is important to me!" i snap. "You're grounded! Go to your room! You are a living memory of your mother that i never wanted!" he snapped back. 

That hurt. Really it did. i run into my room and slam the door. A tear runs down my cheek. I don't even have Ladybug or Marinette to go to. 

Plagg flies out of my jacket. "Aw cheer up Adrien" he says stroking my back. "How? How Plagg how?" i snap. He looked stunned. "I'm sorry but he called me a memory of my mom that he never wanted and that hurts inside" i say. "He's your father, he probably didn't mean that" Tikki says as she comes out of my jacket. "A nice shower will make you feel better" Plagg says as he slightly pushes me into my bathroom. I laid the earrings on the dresser. 

I take my clothes off and lay out towels. I hop in my shower. Soon ideas for song lyrics start to appear in my head. I never really liked or was even good at song writing. But for some reason, these seemed to work. 

I start singing them out loud without realizing. 

I'll be your hero

I, I can be everything you need

If you're the one for me

Like gravity

I'll be unstoppable

I, yeah, I believe in destiny

I may be an ordinary guy with heart and soul

But if you're the one for me

Then I'll be your hero

All of a sudden, some more fly through my head. 

Call all your friends

Tell them I'm never coming back

'Cause this is the end,

Pretend that you want it, don't react

The damage is done,

The police are coming too slow now

And I would have died,

I would have loved you all my life

You're losing your memory now

tears flood my eyes because those lyrics remind me of Ladybug. i kept washing myself. When i was done, i turned off the water and wrapped myself in a towel. I dried my hair with a towel. I messed it up with the towel as i dried it. With my hair messy, i looked like Chat Noir. The way i should look. I grab the earrings and leave the bathroom.

I grab a fresh pair of pyjamas and put them on. I hop into bed and cry myself to sleep. 

(Later that night)

I wake up to the sound of slamming doors. I grab the readings and my ring (just in case) and run downstairs and Plagg and Tikki fallow. I notice a door. I open the door and notice sorta like a portal. It sucks up me, Plagg and Tikki in. 

I arrive at my Uncle Julius's house. I hear some more slamming doors. I run towards them and peek through.I notice Hawkmoth! "My akuma victims have failed me for the last time! Time to take matters into my own hands" he cackles. he pressed a button on a remote and a portal appeared. He was also holding a paper with some sorta plan on it. Plagg and Tikki seem to take notice. 

Hawkmoth stepped through the portal and in a matter of seconds, he was gone but the portal was still there. "Adrien! Hawkmoth is going through different dimensions to find the ladybug sf cat miraculouses! We have to stop him!" Plagg yells. "Finally you say something helpful" i say. 

"Also in one of those universes, there will be a cure for Ladybug and the rest of Paris's amnesia" Tikki points out. "Alright let's do this! Plagg claws out!" i yell. After my transformation is complete, i take the earrings and stuff them in my pocket. I run and jump into the portal. 

hey raccoons Leia here! So this really wasn't supposed to be a long chapter but turns out it was. but that's okay because i really don't care. 

Anyways are you guys hype for next chapter? What i plan on doing is updating every night except the nights when i'm busy. also the wether is finally nicer so i might spend more time outside than updating. 

So don't forget to vote, comment, share and check out my other works. C u later raccoons! Luv leiakatniss21!