Chapter 9//Future and Genders Man

Chat Noir's POV

I land on as building. I look around at this new world. It looked nothing like my home town of Paris. Hovercrafts were in the sky along with other flying cars, there was almost no ground, the sky and city in general looked like a post apocalyptic world. Also everything didn't look well animated. (Yes i broke the fourth wall, don't judge me) "I am defiantly not in Paris anymore" i mumble to myself. "This looks like the future but it was still a parallel world" i remind myself. I look around to see if i can find Hawkmoth anywhere, 

I don't spot Hawkmoth but i spot a kid swinging from building to building with something that looks like Ladybug's yoyo. The kid swings past me. It's a boy with blonde haired identical to mine and messy like mine with bluebell eyes like my lady's eyes. he was that looks like Ladybug's. I look at his ears. he is wearing the Ladybug earnings.  I spot another kid dressed in all black climbing up the building. The kid's build is a girl's build so i'm guessing it's a girl but i can't see her clearly due to the fact that it is night and she is in a all black. Something here is weird. 

The two kids land in front of me. I could see the girl a little clearly and she has black hair that blends in with her costume that looks identical to mine. Cat ears, bell everything. But her hair also looks blue in a way just like Ladybug's. Her eyes stand out. They're that cat green that i have. Also her finger seems green. So i look at her finger. She has the cat ring. 

"Imposter!" The girl cried. She ran up to me and pressed me up against the wall of the building. "Woah woah, i'm a superhero called Chat Noir from another dimension" i clear up. She still wasn't lettings go. "Chat Noir died years ago, he was killed by our leader Hawkmoth. Besides you don't even have the Miraculous of the black cat" the boy says. "Did you now catch the part about me being from another world?" i ask. The girl lets me go. "And for your information, i do have the miraculous" i say as i show my ring. "Now go back to the part about me being dead" i say.

The girl sighs. "Hawkmoth got the miraculoues of Ladybug and Chat Noir yet these miraculoues were from another world. He was granted infinite power and created an army of akumatized villains. Both Ladybug and Chat Noir tried to defeat them but died in the process. We found their miraculouses and i became Claw Assassin and my brother became Red Spot, the new Ladybug and Chat Noir" the girl explained. 

"that day Hawkmoth conquered the world and we have been trying to fight back. it was a terrible day for everyone especially us" Red Spot said. "Why was it worse?" i ask. "because that was the day our parents died" he cleared up. "Who were your parents?" i asked. 

"Marinette and Adrien Agreste or Ladybug and Chat Noir" 

My eyes widen. In the future, i marry Marinette and i become a father to two kids but then i die? That is a whole lot to process. 

They leave the building but i pull out my staff and fallow them. "Woah, you guys can't say something like that then just leave" i point out. They look at me. "That could happen in your world but this is ours and this won't happen to you" Red Spot says. I grab Claw Assassin by the shoulder. "it could happen. The Hawkmoth from my world wants me and  Ladybug's miraculousess and he keeps failing to get them. Now he is travailing to other worlds to get what he wants" i explain. "Then you will need an extra hand" Claw Assassin decided. "Um two extra hands?" Red Spot reminded her. She face palmed. "Fine." "Wait, if you are my kids, i should now who you guys are" i say. "Well we can't take off our masks but my actual name is Addison and my brother goes by Lewis" she says. "Adrien" i say. We jump off the building leap from building to building.

We land and spot my world's Hawkmoth. "Alright i'm not feline so good about this" Claw Assassin said as she got out her staff. I smirk. "What?" she asked. "You must get your humour from your daddy" i say with a smirk. She rolls her eyes and pushes me away from her face. "Just like mommy" i mumble.