Chapter 6//Surprise

Marinette's POV

I wake up with arms around my waist. I pick up my phone as soon as it goes off. I check it. my mom texted saying:

We left and i didn't want to wake you and Adrien

Oh right, Adrien slept with me. "I know you're up" a voice says behind me. I start to turn my head, but the arms around my waist pull me. It was Adrien. He pulled me on top of him and into a kiss. When we remove our lips, we stare into each other's eyes. "Good morning my lady" he says. "Morning kitty" i reply. "How'd ya sleep?" he asks. "Well, but someone puts his arms around me as i slept" i said as i looked at him. He blushes. i giggle. 

Soon, we hear the tiny yawns of our Kwamis who also slept together. We smile at the cuteness. Plagg and Tikki are smiling and their eyes are sparkling. "Are you guys okay?" Adrien asks. "Well there are some things we need and should have told you earlier" Tikki starts. We start listening. "Tikki and i have been married ever since the dawn of time and we haven't seen each other in a long time" Plagg says. "So we have news." Adrien and i start to pay close attention. "I'm expecting" Tikki says.

 I smile and sequel at the same time. "What?" Adrien asks. I sigh. "Tikki is pregnant" i clear up. "Oh, that's awesome!" "Who's the father?" he asks. I face palm then sigh. "Plagg!" i exclaim. "Can Kwamis even get pregnant?" he asks. "Well yes but it may effect Mari's powers around the seventh, eighth or ninth moth" Tikki clears up. "Like how?" i ask. "you may become weaker" she clears up. "that isn't good" Adrien points out. i glare at him. "ya don't say." 

"Adrien, i'm hungry" Plagg complains. "Do you happen to have any Camembert?" Adrien asks. "Yeah in the fridge" I reply. he walks downstairs. I lie down on the bed. Soon my phone starts to ring. I pick it up. It's Alya. 

M: Hi Alya 

A: Hey girl. where were you yesterday?

M: sorry i was sick but i'm better no

A: Good, wanna hang out?

M: Well Adrien is here and-

A: What this early?

M: Well yes but he slept over

A: Where?

M: with me

A: Awesome? are you guys a thing?

M: I don't know yet. we both have feelings for each other but i don't think it's love yet

A: okay. see ya girl! don't forget to give me updates!

M: okay! bey

A: bye!

i hang up. Soon i start to smell Camembert. "Sorry" Adrien says as he walks back up to my room. "it's fine" i reply. Plagg starts to nibble on the cheese. Adrien and i sigh. 

"So wachtya wanna do?" i ask. "Well, we could-" "Nothing sexual" i order. "Then i've got nothing" he says. I giggle. "Wanna watch a movie?" he asks. "Sure, what movie?" i ask. "Well do you have the new Star Wars movie? it just came out on DVD." "Yeah" i say. 

We walk downstairs and Tikki and Plagg fallow. 

Adrien's POV

We walk downstairs and Mari gets the TV set up. "Do you have popcorn?" i ask. "Yeah it's in the pantry and just pop it in the microwave" she replies. i get out the microwaved popcorn and put it in the microwave and set it for about a minute. 

Tikki and Plagg are already on the arm of the couch. Marinette is holding the remote about to press play. "You can press it" i say. "Okay" she replies. She hits the play button and the movie starts. 

Right as the opening crawl starts, the popcorn is done. i rush to the microwave and put it in a bowl. I put some salt in it and bring it to the couch. We start eating and don't stop....except for what we have to take a sip of water. 

about an hour into the movie, Marinette gets tried and rests her head on my shoulder. "I'll be your hero" i mumble to myself. 

hey raccoons Leia here. So this was a bit of a laid back chapter. next chapter there will be fights and you know drama. 

so yes, they did have popcorn for breakfast. it's not weird. i have it for breakfast all the time. 

But who us happy/hype!? Plagg and Tikki are gonna be parents! Sure it's weird but who cares?

don't forget to vote, comment, share, check out my other works. this will all help me out! C u later raccoons! luv leiakatniss21