Chapter 13//New Kids and New Secrets

(A month later)

Marinette's POV

Adrien went home the other day but i still liked having him around. The way he went through those worlds, for the world and me. I was flattered and it brought tears to my eyes the first time i heard it. 

Adrien had still been coming over and it's been nice. There have been quite a bit of akumatized villains lately but we went through it. Well i've been trying. 

I recently learned my Kwami Tikki is pregnant with Adrien's Kawmi, Plagg's baby. But due to the fact that Kwami's a smaller than humans, Kwamis take a shorter time to develop a baby which means a month. Not nine, one. Tikki also said that when she gets closer to labor, i will get weaker and feel pains here and there. 

Well that's it for updates, I have to get to school. 

When i get to school, i meet up with my best friend Ayla(i think i've been spelling it wrong for a while). "Marinette did you see Ladybug yesterday?" she asks. "Yeah i would never miss her for the world" i reply. "So did you also hear that Ladybug and Chat are a couple now?" she asks. I nod. "You know who also has a boyfriend now don't ya?" she asks. "No who?" i ask. "Well not really but you know that dance that is coming up soon?" I reply with a nod. "Well, Nino asked me out!" she says. "Oh my god Ayla that's awesome!" i point out. "I know, do you have a date?" "Well i'm hoping that my boyfriend asks me out" i reply. "Who is that?" Ayla asks. "Well Adrien and i got together" i confess. Ayla gasps. "I don't believe you" she says. "I'm serious Adrien" i call. Adrien runs over and kisses me. Ayla's eyes widen. "Now do you believe me?" i ask. She nods. 

Soon a boy enters. This boy looked similar to Adrien. 

He walked in and kissed Chloe

He walked in and kissed Chloe. Chloe pushed him away. "Should we investigate?" Adrien  asks. "Sure" i reply. We run over to where Chloe and this boy are. "Ugh Felix you are awesome but i like your cousin Adrien remember?" she asks. "Adrien?" i ask. "Yeah, Hawkmoth's son" i say. 

Yep Adrien told me his uncle was Hawkmoth. Apparently Hawkmoth married but hated his wife because he wanted Adrien's mom. So he divorced her but kept their son Felix. Felix is the same age as us. According to Adrien, Felix doesn't really like Adrien too much. I don't see why though. 

"But Chloe what does Adrien have that i don't?" he asks. "Well Adrien is hot, rich and a model?" she says. He caresses her face. She slaps his hand away. Soon he spots us. "Adrien" he calls. He walks over to us. "Haven't seen you in a while old cuz" he says hugging Adrien. "Um cool" Adrien says. 

they break their hug. Felix stares at me. "And who might this lovely lady be?" he asks. "Felix this is Marinette my girlfriend" Adrien replies. "She is pretty" he compliments. "Um thanks Felix but only Adrien can call me that" i say, pushing him away. "Alright Marinette but next time you won't push away" he mumbles as he walks away with a smirk on his face. "Doesn't Felix seem a little suspicious?" i ask. "Well sorta he is the son of our arch enemy" Adrien reminds me. 

The bell rings and we head into class. 

(Time Jump)

We just got out of school but then i hear screams. I open my bag and see Tikki sleeping. She looks miserable. "Tikki" i say. She wakes up. "Marinette" she moans. "Tikki, there's trouble in Paris" i point out. "Ok" she says. "Tikki spots on!" i yell. She flies into my earring and i become Ladybug. 

I run into the city and spot Chat. But there is someone next to Chat. He looks like Chat but he is all white. "Chat!" i call. He turns around. "My lady!" he yells. I run beside him. "Who is that guy in the white?" i ask. "He calls himself Chat Blanc such originality and he tried to kill me!" he explains. "Do you think he got akumaizted?" i ask. "maybe but i'm not too sure this time" Chat replies. "Well where do you think he akuma is?" i ask. "Well may be the ring, he has the same ring as me" Chat replies. "Well let's just kick some butt" i decide. "Right behind you."

We run out onto the battlefield. When this Chat Blanc turns around i realized he did look a lot like Chat. He also looked very framiler

"Oh so you are Ladybug and Chat Noir, boy i've heard a quite a bit about you" he says while twirling his staff

"Oh so you are Ladybug and Chat Noir, boy i've heard a quite a bit about you" he says while twirling his staff. "What are you doing? What do you want?" i ask. "For you two to be eliminated" he replies with a smirk. 

I get out my yoyo and try to hit him but he stops it. "I know all your moves" he points out. "no akumatized villain knows our moves" Chat says. "Oh i am no akumatized villain, i decided on being a villain" he says. Chat tries to take a whack at it but fails miserably like usual(thats not interlay true). "Well what do we do?" Chat asks. "We can't do anything, he escaped and plus i'm too weak to fight" i reply. "Tikki?" he asks. I nod. He puts his hand on my shoulder and walks me home. 

We walk in and detransform. "So wanna stay and do homework?" i ask. "Sure" he replies. 

(The next day)

I arrive at school to see Felix hanging out with Adrien. "Hey" i say walking over to them. "hey Marinette" Adrien says. Soon i feel a push and it was Chloe of corse. "Hey Adrien!" she says. "Ugh Chloe i have a girlfriend" Adrien reminds her. "Oh who needs her when you have me?" she asks. 

She pulls Adrien into a kiss. Felix smirks. Adrien starts to kiss back. My heart ripped in half. Adrien pushed Chloe away. "What did you do?" he asks. "Marinette" he says trying to grab my arm but i push him away. "Look Chloe ruined something but if you leave, she and Felix could run more" he says. "they don't have to, you already did" i say. I run off. 

I run towards the Eiffel Tower and sit down. I start to cry. I pull out a similar pair of Ladybug earrings that reminded me of who i am. But i couldn't stop crying. The boy i loved with another. the boy who loved me, with another. "Marinette, an akuma! Marientte!" i hear. it sounded like Tikki. She takes off the earrings and she flies off. 

 Soon i start to hear a voice in my head. "Anti-Bug i am Hawkmoth. You are the new Anti-bug and you will get revenge on Chat and that girl but you must-" "get you the miraculouses yeah yeah" i say. Soon purple and black dust surrounds me. When it clears, i am in a new suit. 

I secure my new earrings in and get out my yoyo. I swing over to the school. 

hey raccoons Leia here. So i need to clear some things up. 

First off, Chat Blanc is no akumatized villain. That was the only pic i could find. Also when Mari gets akmatized she is called Anti-Bug. I could not think of another name for her but i am aware that Chloe is Anti-Bug. 

So yeah that's all i needed to clear up. C u later raccoons! luv leiakatniss21