Chapter 10//Ancient Times and Cartoons

Chat Noir's POV

Well I'm back in the portal. But you guys are probably wondering, "Chat, what on earth are you doing in a weird worm hole?" Well glad you asked. Hawkmoth, my greatest enemy is going through different dimensions that are parallel to my own. Why is he doing this? His akumas never work so he is going through these different dimensions to get me and Ladybug's miraculouses. 

No my lady is not with me. My poor princess lost her memory and there  is supposed to be something in one of these worlds that can give my lady her memory back. According to Tikki, her kwami who i brought along for the ride and i was talking to her while i was in the portal to one of the other worlds that in four of these worlds, there will be an ingredient to make the thing that will give her memory back. 

Well i'm about to land so i'll just go from here. 

I land on the ground but the thing was this was a weird ground. I ended up with sand in my mouth. There i was confused. I'm pretty sure there was no sand in Paris. I guess i still wasn't home yet. 

i got up and looked around. Lucky me, I was in  the middle of a desert. I walked and noticed a structure in the distance. i ran to it. When i got closer i found it was in a triangular shape. i continued to run and i discovered something. It was a pyramid from Ancient Egypt. My eyes widened. Oh no. 

"If anything, this is still a parallel world" i say to myself, reminding myself that this place could be dangerous. Soon i start to hear a voice in my head. 

Go inside the voice ordered. The voice sounded female and rather cat like. That was the part that scared me.I was a little scared that Plagg became a woman because i can hear Plagg and he is a cat. I decided to listen to the voice anyway and i walked inside the pyramid. I looked around and it looked a little strange inside. 

It wasn't a tight hallway but it did look weird and i got scared

It wasn't a tight hallway but it did look weird and i got scared. I turned a corner and walked down a corridor. i kept walking but it's like the hallway didn't stop. Like it kept going and never ended with another corner or a dead end. 

After probably ten minutes of walking down that endless bloody hallway, i finally found a corner. I sighed with relief. I turned the corner and i entered a room full of stuff on the walls.