A Song and a Surprise

We've sang every song we've written to woo a girl and there's one more. I can't help it but my mouth talks before my brain can intervene.

"Delilah, are you in a relationship?" I ask her.

I see her eyebrows furrow and I know that I did something wrong.

"No, actually I'm single!" she says.

Delilah's Point of View

"Delilah, are you in a relationship?" Harry asks me and I see Liam glare holes into the side of his head.

He's been giving Harry dirty looks since he called me baby girl, and boy let me tell you; If looks could kill, Harry would be dissolved in acid right now.

I furrow my eyebrows thinking about my first love and how that went.

"No, actually I'm single!" I say and Liam pulls me over next to him.

"I'm telling on you." he says before letting go of my arm.

I shrug and get ready for the next song.

Harry's Point of View

Her eyes twinkle and I see her faintly smile. I feel this feeling that I have never felt before deep down in the pit of my stomach.

We're in the middle of singing Perfect and I start thinking about the events of the night and I do something that I never thought that I would do in front of everyone else at a concert. I grab Delilah's hand and pull her into a kiss.

If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
If you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Baby I'm perfect, Baby I'm perfect for you
And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
If you like going places we can't even pronounce
If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
Baby I'm perfect, Baby I'm perfect
So let's start right now!

I sing to her ending the song.

"Delilah, I would be more than honored to call you my girlfriend! I mean, I know that we just met, and I know that this is not normal at all! But I, I just, I have to have you! You make me feel something that I've never felt towards anyone ever before and I don't know what it is or what this is, but I want to know where this leads. So what do you say?" I ask her. Then she does something I didn't expect her to do.

She sings.

Since I like cameras flashing every time I go out.
Oh yeah
Since I'm looking for someone to write my breakup songs about.
Harry, you're perfect.
Baby we're perfect!

She sings like the angel she is.

"Well then, I guess it's settled! We're perfect!" I chuckle looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, I guess we are!" she whispers.

I kiss her, this time full of passion and soul. Full of love. We pull away panting and all of a sudden, cheers. Applause and whistle's of approval from the fans around the arena. She smiles as I hug her side; both of us looking around the arena.

"Well what a way to end a show Harry!" Louis says and the crowd goes crazy.

"Yeah, DON'T YOU GUYS THINK SO?!" Niall yells to the crowd resulting in more endless cheers once again.

Liam pulls her over to his side and is saying something to her and she reaches up and hugs him.

Only then did I see the matching arrow tattoos going up her arm, just the same as Liam's.

I smile at them and turn back to the crowd.

We take our final bows and say our thanks and leave the stage.

Wow what a chapter! It was glorious! I liked it! AnyLou, hope you enjoyed.

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire