Smut, Sneaking Out, and Safe Words

Delilah's Point of View

I stay calm because I only know one person who has ever done this to me.

I turn around and let my head fall on Anastasia's shoulder and I cry.

"Babe it'll be alright!" she says.

"I heard about what happened on a gossip site but I didn't know if it was true. But I guess I know the answer now!" she says rubbing soothing circles on my back.

The tears stop and I look up at her and start crying all over again.

I've been so busy that I haven't even called her.

"So you had a rough day, we all have them it's okay hun!" she says and I stand up fully and wipe away my tears.

"Wanna come home?" she asks me.

I nod and she gives me a knowing look.

We start walking but end up stopping at the park. We sit on the swings and talk.

"Wow you fucked her up! I saw it online. They checked her into the hospital!"she tells me.

I shrug.

"She made me mad." I say like it's no big deal.

"Push me?" she says and I stand up and start to push her.

I remember when we were younger and we would sneak out and come to the park and push each other on these very swings.

It used to be less complicated back then. When I only dreamed about being with Harry. I was certainly never let down in my dreams.

"Lilah look!" Anastasia says pointing to a figure approaching us.

I'm no fool and I can recognize that figure anywhere.

"Come on Violet!" I say and she gets up and we start to walk away but the figure speeds up.

"Wait please?" he calls out and Anastasia stops walking.

He approaches us and before he can even speak she's turned around punching him dead across the face.

"That's for breaking my best friend's heart!" she says.

Then she kicks him in the crotch.

"That's for cheating on her!" she says.

She kicks his crotch again.

"That's for me!" she says.

She punches him in the nose.

"And that's for closure!" she says.

By now Harry is in tears with blood flowing freely out of his nose.

"Think about that the next time you even attempt to fuck somebody else!" she says and I actually feel a wave of happiness over me.

Anastasia however is fuming.

"Woah babe, calm down!" I say chuckling as I pull her back.

"We just fucking everybody up huh?" I say cracking a smile that turns into both of us laughing our asses off.

"You nuetered him! He's gonna be limping for a while!" I say still laughing.

I thank God for my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her.

"Oh and Harry...." I say and he looks up at me. ".....stay the hell away from me!" I spit at him.

I go to walk away with Anastasia but one word roots me to the ground on which I stand.

"Spice!" he says.

That's all it takes for me to run to Harry and drop to my knee's by his side and pull him to my chest as if none of the past ever even happened.

"Baby where does it hurt?!" I rush out moving his hair out of his face.

"Delilah!" Anastasia says but I hold up my hand.

She looks at me for a minute before walking away.

"Bitch you better call me!" she says before she dissapears out of sight.

"Baby let me do this! It might hurt but we've got to stop the bleeding!" I say as I press my scarf to his nose.

The bleeding stops a few minutes later.

"What else hurts?" I ask him looking over his body to see him clutching his balls.

"Hmm." I hum in shock.

I trail my hand down his chest to his crotch nervously. Should I? Should I leave? No I can't he said the safe word.

My hand hovers over his crotch and I slowly start to lower it down.

I rest it gently over his c.ock.

I hesitantly move my hand up and down on him. He groans in pain and I stop and look at him sympathetically.

He nods a little telling me that I can keep moving so I do. I grab his member dragging my hand along the base to the tip and back again. I hear him grunt and I go to pull my hand back but he puts his hand on mine.

"Please! Keep going!" he says and I feel him harden under my touch.

"Glad to see she didn't break your d.ick!" I say rolling my eyes but not moving my hand.

"Please!" he begs.

I sigh and unbuckle his pants. I slowly start to work my hand in various ways.

I take him into my mouth and bob my head taking him all the way to the base.

"Shit I'm gonna c.um!" he says as he throws his head back letting out a few low grunts before c.umming down my throat.

"Thanks!" he says.

"No problem!" I gulp.

I fix his pants back and stand up. I help him up and back to my house. It's going to be a long night!

Okay so I don't think that this counts as a cliffhanger like I promised. Also smut for the first time in this story! Yay! So should I do more smut or should that be it? AnyRu,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire