Consulting, Crying, and Kissing

Harry's Point of View

Delilah brings me to her house after we leave the park. I was hoping nobody was up but unfortunately hope isn't always enough.

"You went out to see him?" Louis says.

Delilah sighs deeply and pinches the bridge of her nose.

"Babe can we not! Please? I'm not really feeling the fight tonight okay?" she says.

He holds up his hands in surrender and she thanks him but I'm still caught up on one word.

Babe, she called him babe!

"There's a couch punk!" Louis says.

"Lewis!" Delilah warns him.

"Whatever! I'm going to bed! I just wanted to make sure you got back safely." he says going up the stairs.

We make our way upstairs and the baby starts crying.

Delilah looks like she's about to cry so I go instead.

"I got it." I say and touch her shoulder before going to the pink painted door.

I open it and walk in. I pick her up and hold her to my chest swaying gently while I sing to her.

She falls back asleep and I kiss her forehead and cheeks before placing her back in the crib and pulling the blanket over her.

I leave the room and close the door behind me. I go to the room that Delilah went in and knock on the door and Louis opens it.

He hands me a pair of my pajama bottoms and my shirt. She must still have some of my clothes.

"There's a couch!" he says blankly before closing the door.

I'm seething. They must be dating now.

I change in the bathroom and go to living room to find blankets on the couch. I sit down on the couch and reflect.

I don't know how long I was sitting there but I assumed maybe an hour I suppose.

Delilah came back downstairs for me. She came downstairs and sat down next to me.

She looked like so many demons were conflicting her at the moment. Like she was going against every moral she stood for and it was eating her up. But still she sat by me and looked at the wall like it was the most interesting thing ever.

After a while tears started to stream down her face.

"Do you have a reason? An excuse or something?" she says and I knew exactly what she was talking about.

After I didn't say anything she just let out a small sniffle.

"I didn't think you did." she said and stood up and walked away

"Still didn't stop me from missing you!" She let out in a whisper at the bottom of the stairs before going to her room.

Now I was the conflicted one. Truth is I don't even know why I cheated on her. I was stupid and foolish and I did it. I did it and I hurt her which was the last thing I ever wanted to do but I did it anyway.

I'm torn between sleeping on the couch, leaving, or talking to Delilah. I end up in front of Delilah's bedroom door so I guess it was the latter.

I open the door to see Delilah crying on the bed. I make my way over to the bed and sit on it. I wrap my arm around her waist and she instantly leans her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I really am!" I say.

She just nods her head.

"I'm okay." she says though I already know she isn't.

"Don't lie to me!" I say.

"Why her? I mean if it was anybody else I probably wouldn't be as mad! But her! I don't even know her and I hate her!" she says.

"I don't know! I mean I can't blame it on alcohol because I wasn't drunk. I just don't know. I don't." I tell her.

"Okay, I believe you Harry." she says.

We talk a little more and she tells me I can sleep with her. After she turns out the lights and crawls into bed (wearing my shirt might I add) I pull her close to me and she says it.

"I love you Harry." she says and I pull her into a kiss. She ends up on top of me and there's no regrets on my end.

"What does this mean?" she asks me.

"It means whatever you want it to mean!" I tell her and she snuggles into my neck.

"G'night Hazza!" she says.

"Goodnight baby!" I say and kiss her forehead and she kisses my neck.

I wait until Delilah goes to sleep before I pray to God that she forgives me and let sleep take over me.

Thoughts? What do you guys think bout everything so far? What should Delilah do? Should she forgive Harry? Did Anastasia do the right thing? I wanna know. AnyRu,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire