The Interview

"So Delilah I heard you have finally started professionally modeling full time." James Corden says as I change my position in the seat in front of him.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't say full time because I'm still making my music and what not." I say in reply.

"Well I heard from a little birdy that you'll be walking the runway in the next Marc Jacobs launch." he says.

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. I was so ecstatic when I got the call telling me I would be walking. A bunch of people are gonna be there. Kendall Jenner, Kaia Gerber, Frances Cobain, a bunch of beautiful people." I say with an excited smile.

"Camille Rowe is also gonna be there. Do you know her?" he asks me.

"No, I actually don't. Who is she?" I ask.

"She's a French model, but she's also rumored to be Harry Styles' new girlfriend." he says with a sad tone in his voice.

"Well how does she look?" I ask him.

"Can we pull up a picture of Ms. Rowe?" he says to a man by the name of Jonathan backstage.

"Ah, there she is

"Ah, there she is." he says and I turn to look at the screen behind me.

I give James a knowing look trying to be serious but fail as I burst out laughing.

"She aight. Good on him that he finally got a girlfriend. Maybe now he'll leave me the hell alone." I say with a smirk.

James gives me a knowing look, and I see a glint in his eye before he moves to the next question.

"Do you and Harry talk? And if so, about what?" he asks.

"Um, we barely talk. He usually contacts me when he wants to see my daughter which is usually every week. But lately he hasn't been seeing her and now I know why. *scoffs* Glad to see that he puts my child first. Father of the year ladies and gentlemen." I say with the roll of my eyes and the audience laughs and makes sounds of agreement.

"I agree, some people can keep their priorities in order, others can't and that's sad that anyone would put a man or a woman before their own child." he says before making a sound of disgust.

"Yeah, it's pretty shameful. But I love my child and no matter what she's going to always have me there to take care of her and to put her first. You'll never see me neglecting my child for any relationship." I say with a proud smile as the audience claps and cheers loudly.

"Well, everytime we see you we see little baby Casey, it's pretty beautiful. You guys are always doing something and she's gorgeous by the way." he comments.

"Awe thank you. Yeah, I try to do as many things as I can with her, I mean I do of course work a lot but my daughter comes before anything. I want her to be able to look back on her childhood or look at pictures when she's older and have nothing but good memories. This is her golden age, she's carefree and innocent and I'll do everything in my power to keep it that way." I say and get a big round of applause from the audience.

"That's excellent parenting right there people. That's just awesome to see. I'll tell you now, there's no one I know that loves their child quite as much as Delilah does, you can hear it in the way she talks about her and see it in how she behaves and carries herself around her child. You've got a great head on your shoulders and Casey's gonna be brilliant as the time passes." he says and I'm in tears.

"Thank you so much. She's really brought out the best in me, I grew up a whole lot after I had her. I matured so much and became the woman I am today all for her, she's my sunshine and rainbows." I say with a huge smile as I dab my tears away.

"So Delilah, is there a new Beau in the picture?" he asks with an expectant smile.

I laugh before answering.

"I am actually in a very serious and committed relationship with someone right now. He's amazing and just the light of my life, he's always there when I need him and he's amazing to me and my daughter and I will forever give him thanks for that, and he loves Casey just as much as I do. It's a pretty awesome love me and him share." I say smiling brightly.

"He sounds amazing, I'm happy for you. Be sure to catch Delilah on the runway on Thursday." he says with a smile and I nod.

"Well thank you so much for coming, I enjoyed and we most definitely have to do this again soon." he says and I stand up with him.

"Thank you for having me, just call me and I'll come back anytime you want." I say before hugging him and exiting the stage.

I hear applause as I head backstage and I am greeted by Louis and Casey.

He let's Casey run over to me and I pick her up and sit her on my hip.

"Who were you talking about up there?" he asks me with a smirk.

"God!" I say while laughing and he joins me.

"Let's get out of here, you're too much." he says and I grab my bag and we head out of the building.

Alright people, this chapter was pretty light. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the wait. AnyLou,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire