The Concert

2 years later

Delilah's Point of View

I'm ready for stage time.

Alpha pops his head into the room.

"Are you ready baby?" he asks with a smile and I can't help the small and blush that crosses my face.

I'm so helplessly in love with him it's unreal.

I nod sucking my lips in with a small smile making my dimples pop out. The VMA's are so important it's ridiculous. Every known celebrity and fan is out there. It's live on the air and I have to go out there with Alpha and perform our new song Right There. (Let's use our imaginations and pretend okay?)

I just hope that everyone loves the song as much as I do.

"Delilah you're on in 3 minutes!" the stage director says and drags me to my place.

I stand on the platform that will raise me up to the stage with Alpha behind me, arms wrapped securely around my waist. The platform begins to raise and soon me and Alpha are standing on stage with everyone around us cheering and a smile on my face.

"How is everyone?" I scream to the crowd and get a loud feedback from the crowd.

"You all know my lover," I say and get more screams and applause.

"Well I have a new song that's dropping tonight at midnight featuring my baby. But since you guys are the best friends and fans in the world, you all get to hear right here right now! How does that sound?" more applause.

"Well without further ado here we go!" I say and the music starts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if it all fell through would you catch me before the pavement?
If my Benz turned back to public transportation.
Would you still be at home for me with the candles waitin'?
And get my mind back adjacent to the place of a young visionary.
A player too, you know I had some girls missionary.
My black book of numbers thicker than a dictionary.
And bible, I got it recycled.
I love and I like you.
5 course meals even though you don't you mind a drive-thru.
That's why I got you. *gets down on one knee and proposes*

I nod my head yes while singing and trying my best not to cry as he puts the ring on my hand and stands up and hugs me. I end the song and kiss him. Feel like I'm glowing as I turn to the crowd.

"As I said the song is called Right There and it goes on sale tonight at midnight wherever fine music is sold. And the first 5 people to buy the song get to rock with me and my babies on tour. The whole tour courtesy of me. I'm talking about backstage passes, V.I.P. you name it, you get it. And everyone that's important to me will be there. So make sure you buy my song at midnight!" I say and then we're off the stage.

"Oh my god baby! This ring is so beautiful!" I say.

"A beautiful ring for a beautiful girl!" he says. "I love you so much! Like you have no idea how happy you make me!" I say and pull him into a kiss right before the clock strikes midnight and I get a notification saying that someone just bought my new song.

"Babe somebody just bought the song! My first buyer!" I say smiling.

"Who is the lucky person?" he asks me and I click the link to my email.

Harry Styles

"What the fuck! Nope! Never in a million years is that gonna happen. Nope, not on my watch it's not! Nahh, unh-unh! Next person!" I say.