Rebel's, Reunion's, and Redo's? (2/2)

(A/N: Slight trigger warning ahead.)

Delilah's Point of View

So I slept on my choices and I've come to a decision. I will let Harry know tonight when I go over there later on tonight.

I spend my entire day just out and about thinking about my decision. I think the decision that I made is pretty solid and Alpha already knows what conclusion I've come to and he was glad that I 'did the right thing'. As the night draws closer and closer I decide it's time to head over to Harry's house.

I get there and knock on the door.

Time Skip

"Okay, so Harry I've come to a decision about what I want to do!" I say. He looks nervous and I can tell you right now he is nervous for all the right reasons. "So the decision that I have come to is.......

"I've decided to, stay with Alpha!" I say and look anywhere but at Harry.

He doesn't say anything and after a while he suddenly pushes past me and leaves the house. I call Alpha to come pick Casey up because I decided that I should at least wait for Harry to get back.

When he does I am in his room in the bathroom. The only reason I knew it was him is because I heard him on the phone.

"Mum I told you, she doesn't want me! She doesn't want to be with me! Yesterday she told me that she didn't like him and I was so sure that she would get back together with me!" he says sniffling.

"I know baby, but I told you when you called me yesterday to not get your hopes up because it would only break your heart again if she didn't chose you like you wanted her to!" Anne said in a calm but concerned voice.

"But mummy it hurts! It hurts so bad!" he says crying out.

He sounded so weak and I could only imagine what he looked like on the other side of the door.

"I know it hurts baby but you're drunk and you need sleep! Call me tomorrow when you are feeling better okay! And tell Gemma I said thank you for picking you up from the club!" she says.

So he went to the club and got drunk after he left here.

"Okay mummy! I love you!" he says quietly.

"Okay I love you so much more my sweet baby boy! Sleep tight!" she says and the call disconnects.

As soon as it does Harry's cries turn into to horrid sobs. And soon enough he's full on sobbing and wrecking the room. I decide it's time to show my face. I rush out of the bathroom.

"Harry! Harry stop please!" I say but he doesn't stop.

He punches the wall a good three times.

"Harry stop before you get hurt!" I say.

"But I'm already hurt! What's a little more pain? Huh nothing compared to how I feel everytime I even think about you!" he says still sobbing.

"Harry I'm sorry! But I'm just thinking about what's best for my daughter!" I say.

"What's wrong with me? Was I never good enough? Was I bad in bed or something? Did you just get bored with me?" he asks still sobbing.

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON ME HARRY! YOU CHEATED ON ME AND NOW HERE YOU ARE ASKING ME TO TAKE YOU BACK! AND I WON'T BE MADE A FOOL OF HARRY!" I scream at him but I don't stop there.