Spotlights and The Chance Of A Lifetime(1/2)

3 months later

Louis Point of View

"Come on Delilah please?!" I beg my best friend for the billionth time in 3 months.

"Louis, as much as I love you and I do love you! I don't know about joining the band!" she says.

"Oh come on! You're a natural! Everybody loves you! You always sing onstage with us! The crowd loves you, Management loves you. One Direction loves you! We might as well make it official!" I say pleading with her and sticking out my bottom lip clasping my hands together and throwing a puppy dog look on my face.

"Huh, fine! I'll do it, but only to get you and the rest of that God damned band to quit bugging me about it!" she says finally giving in.

"Yay! You won't regret your decision!" I say squeezing her tightly as we hug each other.

"Won't regret what decision?" Harry asks coming down the stairs of Delilah and Anastasia's house.

"Delilah just agreed to make joining the band official!" I say proudly.

"Babe, that's amazing!" Harry says rushing over to her and picking her up and spinning her around smiling widely.

"Yeah yeah yeah! I'm sick of you, you, Liam, and Niall endlessly begging and bugging me to join the band!" she says.

"Oh please, this is the chance of a lifetime! You couldn't turn it down if you wanted to!" I say.

"Oh yeah? Then what have I been doing for the past 3 months?!" she asks sassily.

"Playing hard to get!" Harry says.

"Oh please, I started a relationship with you on stage at one of your concerts! I don't think that's hard to get honey! Don't flatter yourself!" She says snarkily with a smirk.

"Well I'm Harry Styles! No one can resist me and it's not flattery, it's called knowledge!" Harry says.

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that baby!" she says patting his back and going into the living room.

I start to follow when Harry calls me.

"Hey Louis!" he whispers.

"Yeah?" I find myself whispering back.

"Do you think Delilah would want to move in with me?" he asks me.

I have the biggest smile on my face and I feel like I'm about to scream.

Apparently Harry thinks so too because he puts his hand over my mouth.

"If you scream, I'll break your neck and slit your throat!" he says holding his hand over my mouth.

"Noted!" I say once he let's me go.

"I think she'll leap into your house and start running things like the boss she is!" I say smiling brightly.

"She is nothing close to a boss! Everybody knows I'm the real boss around here! Show some respect child!" Harry says.

"Well I was going to say yes, but that was just rude! I think you should continue to live by yourself!" I hear as me and Harry look up to see Delilah in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Baby," Harry's whole voice changes into a negotiating one. "You know you're a boss!" he says.

"Kiss up!" I say under a cough and Harry glares at me.

"And?...." Delilah says trailing off signaling that there's more.

"And I'm the employee!" Harry says.

I burst out laughing.

"Delilah you are hilarious!" I say through my laughter.

"Shut up Louis!" Harry says blushing an insanely bright red.

"Look at the poor lad! He's blushing!" I say.

Me and Delilah laugh.

"I hate you Louis!" Harry says.

"No you don't! Louis is my best friend and if you hate him then that means that you hate me and that's not really helping your case Harry!" Delilah says continuing to tease Harry further.

He pouts.

"Oh don't pout Harry! The day is still young!" I say going to the living room with Delilah and Harry following right behind me.

Such a light and airy chapter! It's cute don't you think?

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire