Black Eyes, Bruises, Broken Wrists, and Bitches

Delilah's Point of View

"This bitch? So this bitch!" I say walking in to the room.

"Um, I'm not a bitch!" she says.

"Shut up you irrelevant hoe! You're a fucking home wrecker, you knew that me and Harry were together and you slept with him anyway and that makes you just as nasty as he is!" I say feeling the anger boil up inside of me.

"Louis hold these!" I say giving him the flowers, my purse and kicking off my shoes.

"Look dear! Just because you couldn't give him the things that he needed and he came to me for it does not mean you have to be so rude and jealous about it!" Taylor says.

"Look here you selfish, stuck up, snobby, want to be rich, narcissistic bitch! I have no reason at all to be jealous of a boney bitch like you! I will tear you to shreds you ugly fucking whore!" I say.

"You do it and I will make sure you are put in jail and your daughter suffers!" she says.

That's the line it takes for me to go off.

She can say what she wants about me, but my daughter?

It's war time.

"BITCH KEEP MY DAUGHTER'S NAME OUT YO MOUTH! BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING TO GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" I say throwing punches left and right.

She grabs my hair and I go crazy.

"BITCH LET GO OF MY HAIR!" I say.

She doesn't let go.

"LET GO OF MY HAIR!" I say then I lose it.

"BITCH I SAID LET IT GO!" I say snapping her wrist.

She cries out in agony as she falls out onto the floor.

I start stomping her bitch ass face and punching her boney ass body. I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of her.

"Louis let me go!" I say not wanting to hurt him.

He let's me go and I turn to Harry.

"And you! I came up here to try to reconcile with you but apparently that was never your goal! So just know that you will never see Casey again!" I say slamming the flowers on the ground.

I grab my stuff and put my shoes on and me and Louis leave.

The ride back to the studio is silent, for which I'm grateful for.

I get out and hop in my car and take off towards my house.

I text the baby sitter and ask her to drop the baby off at Louis' house and I text Louis and he replies with an "Alright love! 😏"

I put my phone on the charger and go downstairs. About an hour later I hear footsteps and I know it's Louis.

"Del?" he calls out.

I don't reply I just stay in my spot on the couch. He comes into the living room and he sighs when he see's me.

"Del you need to understand it's not your fault! When he cheated, it was never on you, it was all him." he tells me.

"Yeah, but I was always nothing but good to him! I literally lie awake at night just thinking about what I did, to make him do this to me! For him to do me so dirty!" I say crying.

Louis embraces me and tries to comfort me.

"Come on! Are you tired?" he asks and I nod.

We go to my room and he lies in bed with me while I cry myself to sleep.

Louis' Point of View

After Delilah went to sleep I made a call! Reinforcement is needed and I know just the people for the job!

So another cliffhanger but soon the cliffhangers will maybe be temporarily over. Until then,

Love to you all!~Delilah Sapphire