chapter 3 <3

After I took a quick shower I decided to call Caitlin to ask if she was going to the city with us.

“Hey baby, Karine here!” I said knowing she was going to say something sarcastic back “Oh good you told me it was you cos I would never know otherwise!” can you feel the sarcasm? “Oh ha ha ha very funny bubs!” I was being sarcastic too now. “I know I’m funny, anyway what’s up?” I rolled my eyes even tho I knew she couldn’t see it “Well, I was wondering if you want to come over to my place and then we can go out shopping?” I didn’t like going to the city on my own, I was not scared or something but just being with friends makes it all better. “Sounds good to me Kar, lets meet up at yours in like an hour?” I was so happy she was going with us. “Okay cool bubs, Iris is coming too!  See ya!” “ Okay baby, see you!” this was going to be fun. Me and my ladies shopping. We always have so much fun.

I just hung up on Caitlin when someone knocked on my door. “Can I come in?” what did Ryan want now “Yeah sure, come in!” I mumbled. I looked at the door but there was no move. “COME IN” I now yelled, but still nothing. What the actual fuck was this. I started walking towards my door when it finally opened. “Ryan what the-“ I was shocked seeing Harry in my doorway. “What do you want?” I snapped at him. I saw a smirk on his face. “You look good in just a short and a bra on” he smirked. Fuck I forgot I was standing half naked in front of him. “what do you want? Why are you in my room in the first place?” I tried to defend myself. He ignored my question and I could see him looking up and down my body. I was done with this. I just turned around to leave and get my shirt when Harry pulled me back by my arm. Anger was taking over me now. “Don’t fucking touch me” I tried to get out of his grip but gave up knowing he was too strong. “Do you know you’ve got a big mouth babe?” he whispered our faces almost touching. I didn’t know what to answer so I decided to just keep my mouth shut. “Why are you feeling nervous every time I touch you?” “I’m not nervous, leave me alone!” I whisper screamed because his grip was kinda hurting my arm. He was so close to me now I could feel his breath on my cheek. “I want to do so many things with you..” he paused licking his lips “and ill do them all soon babe” this guy scared the fuck out of me. What did he mean with ‘things’?!

“Karineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” I was so happy to hear Ryans voice from downstairs. “if you tell Ryan or anyone about this, I’ll kill you..” I rolled my eyes “like you have enough balls to kill me” I snapped back. “Oh baby you don’t know me so if I was you I would just do what I say” I pushed him away. He smirked looking up and down my body again and left my room.

“KARINEEEE! GOD DAMN!” I heard Ryan scream from downstairs again. I took my shirt and made my way downstairs.

“YEAH I’m here” I said while running off the stairs. “What the fuck Kar how many times did I call you? What were you doing?” he looked angry at me. I looked over Ryans shoulder to see Harry winking at me. This guy really has a problem with his eye. I couldn’t tell Ryan about it what if Harry was serious? “I was changing man, I will come downstairs without a shirt next time ok?” Ryan rolled his eyes. I could see Harry smirking while looking at my shirt. This guy was going to be the dead of me. What does he want from me? “Anyway whats up?” I asked looking confused to Ryan. “We are going with you down city.” He said with a big smile. Was he fucking serious? No fucking way I was going with that Harry guy. Someone save me!

----

this was chapter 3, I know it was a bit short. I'm sorry!

FAV/Comment/Share please!

Thank you for reading!

much love @_1Dworldwide <3