Chapter 13 -enjoy x

Caitlin’s pov

I still couldn’t believe what I saw earlier and how Ryan could act like nothing happened. I saw Iris looking worried at me but I just turned my head to the other side. Ryan was serious about this nobody could know what I saw earlier.

Ryan, Niall and Zayn were whispering to each other. We could only hear some cursing words some times. Like ‘fuck Ryan’ or ‘what the fuck’ or ‘that motherfucker’. I didn’t know if I wanted to stay any longer. My parents were worries as fuck now. I looked at Ryan, he saw me looking because he stopped talking and looked at me with a questioning face. This was the moment to ask him.

“Ryan I would like to go home, my parents are probably worried” I asked him. He looked at me but didn’t answer. I could see anger, sadness, hope in Ryan’s eyes. He kept looking at me without answering when Iris suddenly said “Well I guess you are right Cait, let’s go home, I’m going to stay at yours cos my parents won’t let me in now because I told them I’m going to stay at Karine’s” I was happy that Iris was going with me, I gave her a warm nod as we both stood up.

“You two are staying here” Ryan said boring into my soul with his look.

Iris’ pov

“Wait what?” I asked Ryan confused “We are going now and you can’t stop us!” I saw Ryans face dropping to dead serious now. “Babe please” Niall said looking at me, did he just called me babe?! “First of all don’t call me babe and what?” I answered still angry with Ryan. “Woa chill down, it’s dangerous to go outside now..” he said giving me a warm smile. “But Niall one of you can bring us home by car?” I said not understanding his point. “Listen someone needs to be with you girls until we don’t find Karine, we can’t let the same happen to you girls, Iris please” he almost begged me. “Okay whatever” I sighted sitting down again. But Caitlin didn’t move, instead she was looking at Ryan. I could see she was scared. I have to know what’s wrong with my friend.

Karine’s pov

“Ready for what fucker?” I asked looking at Jai. They all started laughing. “To fucking rape the shit out of you babe, do you like gangbangs?” I didn’t answer instead my eyes were filled with water now. No Karine don’t cry I said to myself. “You’re disgusting!” I yelled back at them. Jai made his way to where I was sitting. “Babe” he placed his hand on my shoulder. “Don’t fucking touch me!” I gave him a serious look. “I missed you so much..” he ignored what I just said and placed his hands on my cheeks. I couldn’t get away from his grip he was to strong. “You’ll love me babe” I was disgusted by him. He kissed me but I didn’t kiss back. “Kiss me back bitch” he said our foreheads touching. I didn’t move I just closed my eyes not wanting to believe what was going to happen. Where are Ryan and Harry, they can’t let this happen to me. I felt Jai’s lips on mine again. He kissed me harshly, trying to enter my mouth with his tongue but I didn’t let him. “Fuck you he mumbled, you’ll do what I say got that you fucking slut” he said making the grip on my face stronger. It hurts, it hurts so much.. He took his hands from my cheeks. I was relieved when he let go of me but not for long he slapped my face so hard I fell on the bed next to me. My eyes were filled with tears now. “That will make you listen to me bitch” he said and I heard his footsteps coming closer to the bed where I was lying now.

Harry’s pov

Harry you’re a fucking dork. How can you let this happen? Karine needs you. I was so lost, I didn’t know what to do to safe her. She needed me, Karine needs me. Harry think, think! I screamed to myself smacking the doorframe from my car in front of me. My phone suddenly rang in my pocket. I picked up without looking who was calling me. “Yea?” I said. “Harry, I’ve got a plan come to my house now!” Ryan said hanging up. I couldn’t even reply. But he had a plan, a plan to help Karine. I stepped in my car and started driving to Ryan’s place.