chapter 5 -ENJOY :D <3

I still couldn’t believe Ryan left me and the girls with this Harry guy. He’s disgusting. “Kar, I want to buy a new t-shirt. Can we go to H&M?” Iris asked. “Yeah sure we can baby ” I answered smiling warmly a her. We were now walking in silence when I suddenly fell a hand on my waist. Without even looking I knew it was Harry. I just wanted him to fucking leave. That was all I’m asking for. "What are you doing?!" I looked shocked at him trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't because he was too strong. "You are mine I can touch you whenever I want to baby" he smiled at me. "Leave me the fuck alone!" I now screamed. "Okay okay baby I was just joking." I really didn't see the funny part about this all. There was no point of talking to him it was pointless.

I was tired to be honest but Ryan wasn’t back yet and we were looking for H&M. “I’m hungry bitchachos” Harry yawned. “You’re the bitch here..” I whispered but it was a bit too loud because I could see Harry looking angry at me. “You girls wait here imma go and get some McDonalds.” He started walking towards McDonalds when he turned around “DON’T move” he looked at me with a serious face. I just nodded.

“Kar whats this between you and Harry?” Caitlin asked with a confused face. I couldn’t believe she was asking this. There’s nothing between me and that guy. “Nothing babe, why you asking?” I waited for an answer but instead she looked over my shoulder. She was looking so serious like she saw a ghost or something. I turned around to see my ex-boyfriend walking towards us. Oh how I wish I just stayed home today. I don’t even know how we started dating because Ryan never let me out. That was one of the reason we are done now. But I don’t blame Ryan, Jay wasn’t a good guy so yea better this way.

“Hey Kar, you’re still so beautiful” he came over and leaned in to kiss my cheek but I backed away from him blocking his kiss. “What do you want Jay?” Why does god hate me so much? First Harry and now Jay. Damn, I want to go home now. “I want you baby” he came closer again and took my underarm in his big hand. I couldn’t get out of his grip. “Didn’t you miss me?” he asked his face only a few inches away from me. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by someone behind Jay.

“You got a problem?” I looked over Jay’s shoulder to see Harry with a smile on his face. I don’t even know what the funny part is about this. Jay let go of my arm. I stepped a bit back. “And who are you?” he stepped closer and turned around to face Harry now. “I’m Harry mate who are you?” what was he trying to do. I could see Jay’s face being white and dead serious now. “Erm Harry.. What do you have to do with Karine?” WHAT? Did they know each other? I was sooo lost. This wasn’t good at all. “She’s mine Jay you better leave.” What did he mean with she’s mine? I wanted to say something but decided to shut up. “Well okay my bad mate I’m out.” Jay turned around to walk away when Harry took his arm to make him turn around to face him again.

 I didn’t know what was going to happen next.

“Harry what the fuck?” I ran to Jay who was now on the floor moaning and cursing on Harry. “Why did you hit him Harry?” I screamed looking him in the eye “You are a freak, you’re dumb and I fucking hate you go away!” I screamed my lungs out. “If you want to lie next to him just ask I can fix that” he screamed back at me. “You’re unbelievable!” I now cried. “Don’t cry okay!” he said walking over to me. I was so scared of him like seriously he just almost killed Jay. “Don’t fucking touch me” I yelled standing my ground. “Kar come on..” he took my hand “I’m sorry to scare you, but he touched you, I couldn’t just let that happen?” what the fuck was he talking about “ITS NOT LIKE IM YOURS HARRY you didn’t have to hit him Jesus!” I said not looking him in the eyes. “but you gunna be mine and people need to know they can’t touch you.” I don’t know why but when he said this I felt butterflies in my stomach. “You’re are so weird, I’m never going to be yours” I whispered. “Yea I’m weird but I know you like it” he winked at me hugging me. I didn’t move. “hug me back bitch” he whispered in my ear. “what did you say?” I pushed him away from me. “I’m sorry babe” he said with a smile on his face. “fuck off” I said picking up my bag. “Iris, Caitlin let’s go and find a H&M.” I looked annoyed at them. “Aighttttttt” they said walking next to me. I turned around to see Harry not moving. "You coming?" I asked. "Sure I'm babe I was waiting for you to ask me." he said with a grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk further.

I felt bad for just leaving Jay like that, but his friends would take care of him. “Can I walk next to my future wife?” Harry asked Iris pushing her to the side so he could walk next to me.

I was still confused why Harry was doing all this.