chapter 4 x

I still couldn’t believe Ryan was going to take Harry with us to the city. Why were they even coming with us? Ugh. “Ryan is he really going with us?” I asked walking after him. I was praying for a no when I saw Harry giving me an evil look which to be honest scared the shit out of me. “Yes, he is and Niall is coming with us too” he answered looking confused at me. He had no idea what was going on, but I couldn’t tell him what happened. Harry would kill me if I did.

When we reached Ryans car I saw Iris and Caitlin already waiting for me. “Heyyyyyyyyyy girllllllllllllllll” they both shouted making their way to hug me. I hugged them back. “Oh group hug, why do we never do shit like this Ryan?” Hary asked with a big smile on his face. “Because you smell Harry” we all started laughing except from Harry. “Fuck you” he mumbled.

I couldn’t believe we were sitting with 4 people in the back, if police would stop us now we were all fucked. I was so annoyed by Ryan and Harry who were trying to rap Look At Me Now. “Can you like shut up?” I shouted trying to be louder than the radio. Harry turned around to face me “If you don’t like it Miss then don’t listen to it” he hissed back at me. Is he like serious? He is sitting in my brothers car and he’s trying to act like the big boss. “what-ever” I replied looking him right in the eyes with a grin on my face. Knowing he doesn’t like it when people “whatever” him made me feel like a boss right now. His eyes were BIG now but he couldn’t do anything because of the people around us. He turned around facing the road again without saying anything back. I won this time!

I was daydreaming when someone whispered something in my ear. I looked to the left to see Iris really close to my face. “Are you even listening to me?” she whispered in my ear. “No I wasn’t, sorry what you said?” I looked confused because I didn’t saw the point of whispering. “Niall is so fucking hot and he’s sitting next to me, I don’t know how to act omfg, why didn’t you tell me your brother has cute friends like him?” I rolled my eyes “Iris, this is the first time I see his friends and you better don’t start something with guys like them” I sighed. She looked confused “Why? Whats about them?” I let out a breath “They are bad boys.. if you know what I mean” I said looking at her with a questioning face. She didn’t reply but I could see her daydreaming and trying to figure out what I was talking about.

“We are here, I’m going to park here.” Ryan said turning to park his car. When the car stopped we all stepped out of it. “So..” Ryan looked at me with big eyes “are we staying in one big group or ..?” I opened my mouth to reply but was cut off by Harry “We can’t leave the ladies alone in the city, its dangerous.” I couldn’t help but burst out in laughter. What was he talking about dangerous? “You kidding me? We are 18 years old. We can handle ourselves.” I snapped back at Harry. He rolled his eyes ignoring me. I could see Ryan was thinking about something. “Well Harry you go with them, me and Niall will go and..” he stopped before continuing “get the stuff and we’ll see you later” I was so confused what did he actually mean with stuff? I was lost. “yea okay bro see ya later then, text me when ur done” I couldn’t believe he was going to stay with us. I wasn’t okay with this! “But Ryan seriously? We can handle ourselves man? We don’t need a babysit?” I looked at him with a serious face. “Kar shut up and listen to me once? Is that too much asked?” I looked at him with disbelief. I just turned my back to him, I didn’t want to talk to him right now.

“Lets go” I said looking at Iris and Caitlin. They nodded and we started walking. “Hey hey wait for me girls” Harry said running to walk next to me. “Go away” I mumbled. I could see a grin on his face. Was he like serious? I don’t want him here with me. Ryan is so stupid sometimes. “We are going to have a lot of fun girls. Especially you and me Kar” Harry winked at me. “Ooohlaaa is there love in the air?” Caitlin sang out loud. “Shut up” I hissed back at her  “and you Harry or whatever, you better don’t talk to me too much today.” He burst out laughing “Oh I’m so scared baby” I just ignored him walking faster when suddenly someone pulled me back by holding my hand. I looked to face Harry. What the hell was his problem? “Do you remember when I said I don’t like it when people ignore me?” he breathed in my right ear. “Leave me alone” I whispered back. “Never baby, you gonna be mine soon” he gave me a small kiss next to my ear. I pushed him away looking at him with disbelief. Did he seriously just ‘’kiss’’ me? What the fuck. He just smirked walking further.

What was going on? This is not okay.