15! enjoy x

Harry’s pov

“So Ryan what’s your plan?” I saw a smirk on Ryan’s face which only means his plan is evil. “Well first of all we will visit Jai’s little brother Jake” he paused before continuing “and that little shit will tell us where Jai and his gangs warehouse is” I smiled because of Ryan’s master plan.

 ***

“So Harry and I will go inside and you wait here” Ryan ordered Zayn, he nodded. “Harry” Ryan said looking at me with a curious face “yeah?” I replied while we walked to Jai’s house. “What’s this between you and my sister?” my heart dropped, but there was nothing to lie about because there was nothing between me and Karine “Hey buddy I’m waiting” I looked at Ryan “Nothing mate? I’m just worried about her because it’s your sister” Ryan didn’t answer but I could see he was getting angry. We were now at the front door of Jai’s house. I looked at Ryan and he gave me a nod, so I knocked on the door. “Harry” Ryan started again, I didn’t answer “you know I’ll fucking kill you if you touch my sister” I didn’t reply I thought back about the kiss “I’m serious mate stay away from her” I wanted to say something but was cut off by the door which finally opened. “What the fuck?” was the first thing Jack said seeing me and Ryan outside. Ryan placed his gun on Jack’s forehead “come with us buddy we need you” with that I pulled Jack out of his house and closed the door.

***

After punching Jack a few times he told us where his brothers warehouse was. The ride to the warehouse was silent, but not an awkward silence, we were all thinking about stuff. The silence right before the chaos. That’s when it happened. We pulled up a mile away from the over sized warehouse only to see men and even some woman walking around it wearing black and holding guns—Big guns. I could see Ryan tensed up. I gripped the wheel tightly, my knuckles turning white. “We’ve got a lot of company” Zayn said sarcastically looking at the men and women.

The three of us stepped out of the sport cars and shared a quick look before staring back to the warehouse. We would be traveling on foot the rest of the way to the building so we wouldn’t get caught. We left Jack in the car with kinder lock so he couldn’t escape. Me and Ryan tucked our guns into the back of our pants before pulling another pair from the cars and loading them. Zayn held his gun close to his body, obviously not wanting to use it.

Before leaving the car Ryan grabbed something out of the trunk, explosives. When we got close enough, Ryan pulled the lever on the bomb, setting the timer off. He gave us no time to think. “We have two minutes” Ryan looked at me “you ready?” he asked. Me and Zayn both nodded. “When the bomb goes off people are going to evacuate, that’s when we take them out. We’re gonna have to move fast but efficient. Use your instincts” Ryan said. Before I knew it, the bomb as thrown and all hell broke loose.

Karine’s pov

“I like feisty girls” Jai said touching my face again. “Fuck you” I said standing my ground. That was when I got another hit in my face. I wanted to cry so bad but no way he would see me crying. If there as a thing Ryan taught me it was to not let your enemy see you’re scared. “Let’s finish this fast” he said opening his belt. He’s disgusting I looked at him not wanting him to pull his pants down. I looked away. “look at me bitch” I didn’t turn my face to face him. “I said look at me” I head his footsteps coming closer. He took my chin in his hand and turned me to face him. “look what I’ve got for you” he wanted to get his boxer down when we heard a loud BANG. “Shit” was the only thing Jai said pulling his pants back up.