I'm sorry -12 x

Karine’s pov

After driving for 20minutes the car stopped. I couldn’t see where they brought me because of the black windows. “Where the hell are we?” I asked the guy next to me. I knew he wasn’t going to answer me, but it was worth a try. “Babe we are kidnapping you, kid-napping” he paused and I looked confused not knowing where he was trying to go “we are not going to tell you where you are, put this on and shut up.” I looked at the bandana on my lap and then back to the guy. “What you want me to put a bandana on?” I was trying to make them angry of course I knew what they wanted me to do with the bandana. “No bitch I’ll show you” I heard the anger in his voice. Before I even knew it he took my hair and pulled so hard that my eyes were filled with tears now. “I’ll give you one tip for the rest of your journey here, you better listen to us or you will regret it” I didn’t answer. I was in pain. Karine don’t cry, that’s what they’re trying to do, make you scared, stay your ground. I tried to calm myself, but I don’t know how long I’ll make it.

Ryan’s pov

Harry was gone for ages now. Where the fuck could he be when I need him here. I heard some noises at the front door. “Girls shhtt” I looked at Caitlin and Iris, I could see they were scared. I made my way to the door. I took my gun out of my boot and opened the door. “Woooow Ryan jeez calm” I started breathing again when I saw Zayn and Niall. “You scared the fuck out of me fuckers” I said angry. “Bro we didn’t want to wake your parents up and what the fuck is happing?” I sighted “Come in and I’ll explain everything.”

Iris’ pov

I was scared as fuck. Why was Ryan being so mysterious and stressed? This must be a dream. I saw Ryan coming back with Niall and a guy I didn’t know. “Hey girls” Niall said winking at me. I knew I was blushing and tried to cover it by looking the other way. The guy with black hair didn’t say anything. But I could see he was angry, scared and confused at the same time. I looked at Caitlin who was looking at Ryan with big eyes. When I saw Ryan looking back at her in the same way I didn’t know what was happening. I could tell Caitlin wasn’t feeling good at all but she wouldn’t tell me now if I asked her so I decided to wait.

Harry’s pov

I have to find Karine. This is my fault I have to find her and help her. She must be scared. I took my phone and looked at the last number who called me. I’m going to fucking kill every single person who touched Karine. I decided to call Jai and try to make a deal to get Karine back. *beep* *beep* “Hey buddy, you missed me already?” I was going to fucking kill him. “Where is Karine, this is something between you and me not Karine, leave her alone” I heard Jai and the other guys laughing hysterically. “Because we have been good friends in the past I’ll let you talk to her, but only for 2minutes because I’m making myself ready to fuck the shit out of her” “Fuck you Jai I’m going to kill you I swear!” “Your welcome Harry!”

Karine’s pov

“Here it’s Harry enjoy talking to him because you’re going to scream my name in a bit” I still couldn’t believe Jai kidnapped me. But I didn’t understand what Harry had to do with this. I took the phone. “He-hey?” I said not believing I was going to hear someone familiar. “Oh god baby, I’m so happy to hear your voice.” I was going to cry, I hate him but still I miss him. “Harry help me please I I don’t wanna be here” I said hoping for him to help me. “Babe I promise you, before you even know it I’ll be there and I’ll get you out of there” hearing those words made my chill out a little bit. “They won’t touch you, I’ll kill them I swear babe, I’m so sorry” I could feel he was sorry. “It’s not your fault Harry, I’ll be waiting, be fast.” “I’ll babe I’ll don’t be scared, from today on I’ll be the only one who can touch you!” I couldn’t even reply because Jai took the phone out of my hands. “You ready babe?” he said with a grin on his face.  

--------

Sorry for uploading this late! i was busy! but from now on ill update more!

VOTE/COMMENT AND SHITTTTTTT HAHA :D love you <2