Chapter 12

On Friday morning, I woke up and got changed for school. I looked through my walk in wardrobe and decided to wear a rolled sleeve silk shirt with my blue denim skinny jeans (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95534191). I put on my black Nike blazers and added some owl ear-rings and some bangles before applying some make-up as usual. I straightened my hair and packed everything in to my bag ready for school. I went downstairs and ate breakfast with Sarah before heading out of the door to see Luke.

"Hey" He smiled as I walked up to him where he was stood just outside my gate. "Hey Luke" I replied. We talked about going to see Lawson tonight and once we got to school the day went really quickly. We had English, Science, Drama then double Music so it was a good day.

Once we got home, Luke left me to go and get ready while he waited in the living room, playing with Nathan and Kieran. I went upstairs and got changed in to my outfit for the concert. I decided that I was going to dress nicely, and not the usual clothes I would wear to go to a concert which is jeans or shorts and a top. I decided on a floral tube mini-skirt and a white crop top with an "Amsterdam" print. I re-applied my make-up before putting on my shoes which were peep-toe heels in a light blue that was on the skirt. I put in some hoop ear-rings before putting on a silver necklace and some bracelets and picking up my bag that had my phone and money in. (Full outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=95871775).

"Wow" Was all that Luke managed to say when I walked in to the living room where he was sat on his phone. "You look incredible babe" He smirked, standing up to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We better get going, Dad's waiting" I said before we walked outside and getting in the car. My Dad was taking us as he was going too as he was organizing their Australian tour.

When we arrived we headed backstage and Ryan met us there so the security let us in. "Hey Ry" I smiled. "Hey Jess, you look amazing" He smiled. "Ryan, this is my boyfriend Luke, Luke this is Ryan" I smiled as I introduced them but neither of them seemed to smile at each other. "Okay then, lets go and see the other boys" I said, breaking the awkward silence and leading them through to the dressing room where Adam, Andy & Joel were sat. "Hey boys" I smiled as they all looked up from their various electronic devices that they were on. 

"Hey.. wow you look stunning" Andy smiled, standing up to give me a hug which was followed by a hug from Joel then Adam. "Guys this is Luke my boyfriend, he's in a band too" I smiled, as Luke said hi to all the boys. There still seemed a bit of tension between Ryan and Luke but I didn't want to say anything and make it even more awkward. Had they met before or was there something that they weren't telling me?

The boys went to get ready to go on stage as Luke & I went to take our seats. "What's wrong with you?!" I asked him once we'd taken our seats. He wasn't being the normal Luke at the minute and I had no idea what was wrong with him. "You want to know what's wrong with me?" Luke began, "He was all over you, my girlfriend!" He said, attracting the attention of the people around us. 

"Nothing's going on Luke, I promise you nothing ever will" I sighed. "He wouldn't say that" Luke muttered. Did he really think that I was going to cheat on him with Ryan?! Why would he even think that of me?! My thoughts were cut off when the boys ran on stage. Ryan caught my eye and he smiled at me. Was Luke right? Did Ryan want something between us that was more than a friendship?

Oh gosh.