"All Great Things Never End" ~ Epilogue Two

(Jess' POV.)

So you probably think I lied when I said all good things come to an end, because I'm back again, but honestly, that moment wasn't just good, it was great, and great things never have to end. They only happen if you work extremely hard for what you deserve, but if you get what you want in the end, never let go of it.

I covered my little girls ears as the crowd screamed for one final time at the last night of 5 Seconds Of Summer's first UK tour. I was so incredibly proud of Luke and I'd never let him forget that, especially now we had our own little family after we became proud parents to our first child Chelsea Mae last year. Luke is the best father she could ever have and she's always so happy when he's holding her.

The boys had just run off the stage for the final time as the lights from the stage went out and the lights in the audience came back on. I turned my little girl to face me and I couldn't remove the smile from her adorable face. 

"You enjoy that?" I asked her, she nodded and started giggling even though she was absolutely shattered as she normally goes to sleep at 7pm, it's now 10pm. I picked up my bag and checked my outfit. I was wearing a basic cross back black playsuit with my Louboutin heels, a denim jacket, my Chanel ear-rings, my Michael Kors watch and bag and a bright fuchsia lipstick (Full outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=116819437).

We headed backstage to meet the boys and chill out for a bit while the fans were removed from outside the venue so that we could get out safely and to the hotel that we were all staying in. Once we got to their dressing room, I knocked on the door.

"Hey it's Jess" I shouted through the door hoping at least one of them would pay attention, they were probably on Fifa already knowing them.

"Come in" They all shouted back. I opened the door and carried Chelsea through the door. Luke soon handed his controller to Ash and walked towards us.

"Blimey you both look shattered" He whispered in to my ear as he gave us both a huge hug. Before we knew it Calum had come over to talk to us. He was one of Chelsea's God-Parents and he was so good to her.

"Have you told her yet Luke?" Calum asked him. "Told me what?" I asked. "You two are going out tonight, I'm looking after the little one" He explained and Luke nodded.

"Are you sure that's alright with you?" I asked and he nodded before taking Chelsea in to his own arms.

"You ready to go?" Luke asked me, I nodded and we shouted bye to the guys.

"I booked us a nice restaurant babe" Luke told me as we got into the taxi. "You didn't have to Luke, anytime I spend with you is amazing" I told him.

We arrived at the restaurant, it looked incredibly posh but very luxury. It must have cost him a fortune! We went inside and Luke told the waiter the name and he took us to our table.

We ordered our food and chatted while it arrived. We were so happy together and ever since I met Luke everything has just been like a dream. I honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better to walk straight into my life and make it so incredible.

We enjoyed the lovely food after the short wait and once we'd finished, Luke seemed to look quite shaky. "You alright babe?" I asked him.

He took my hand across the table and looked me in the eye, before standing up from his chair and walking around to my said of the table. 

"Jess, will you marry me?" He asked, his voice shaky, while getting down on one knee. 

I literally froze, words couldn't describe how much this meant to me, for the person that I love so much to be asking me to marry them.

I nodded my head before I realized that the whole restaurant had been silent while waiting for my answer. He slipped the beautiful diamond ring on to my finger with the proudest smile on his face and pulled me into a massive hug.

Not everything has to end, and this relationship will never end, nothing has ever meant anything more to me than this. For Chelsea to have her parents married means everything to both of us and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him... This is something great, and it never has to end!

A/N: 

All I can say to all of you is a massive thank you!

Thank you for taking your time to read this, but this is where this story officially comes to an end..