Chapter 23

The next day I was in the studio recording my single that I had written. I'd written it back in Australia and Chris had really liked it so he thought it would be a good idea to start recording it today. 

I'd just finished recording the first verse before lunch so I was sat eating lunch when Joe came over to me.

"Hey, you okay Jess?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, you?" I asked him.

"I'm fine thanks, I was just going to ask you -" He began but was cut off by his Dad walking in the room.

"You ready to start again Jess?" Chris asked. 

"Yes, I'll be there in a minute" I smiled before Chris walked out of the room

"What were you going to say before you got interrupted?" I asked Joe.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight?" He said. I wish I never asked.

"Sure" I smiled, before writing my number on a piece of paper so he could text me the details and going towards the recording studio.

I finished recording the chorus in the afternoon before leaving the studio at 5pm ready to get ready for when Joe was going to pick me up at 7pm.

I got back to the hotel to find Alix wasn't home yet so I took a shower and curled my hair before finding a dress to wear. I chose a purple fitted one shoulder dress that went down to mid thigh with some nude peep-toe heels and my Chloe bag. (Full outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96783388).

I applied my make-up and once I was finished, Alix walked through the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"A date" I smirked.

"With who?" She shouted, probably a bit too loudly.

"Joe" I winked.

"Well have fun" She laughed. I gave her a quick hug before walking down to the hotel lobby.

Luckily there were no paparazzi and Joe was waiting inside for me anyway.

"You look incredible" He smiled.

"Thanks" I replied.

We walked to a posh looking restaurant and sat down in a booth near the back so neither of us would get noticed.

We got talking and I found out a lot about Joe and he seemed a really nice guy. He didn't seem to care about the fact I was 16, nearly 17 and he was nearly 21. 

We ate dinner before he walked me back to the hotel. We had to walk past the Empire State Building. He stopped us while we were stood next to it.

"Jess, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I nodded before he kissed me gently.

He continued walking back to the hotel with me and I took the lift up to mine & Alix's room after saying bye to Joe.

I got back to the room to find Alix asleep so I quietly got changed and took my make-up off before logging on to Twitter seen as it was only 11pm.

@JessMitchell_: Had a great day today! Started recording my debut single and I can officially tell you guys that I will be supporting @onedirection along with @5SOS on their world tour! :D 

I got hundreds and thousands of replies. I retweeted a few before going to sleep.