Chapter 28

The next day we were allowed to have a free day so Luke and I took the opportunity to go for a look around London as he'd never been and to go and visit my Mum who I hadn't seen in months. 

I got out of my bunk on the tour bus and found some clothes to wear. I found a American flag tank top with some blue vintage jeans. I applied my make-up and straightened my hair before putting in my diamond ear-rings. I found my black heels and my leather jacket as I remembered how cold it was here in the UK. (Full outfit here http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=99023711).

I went through to the living area was and Luke was sat their waiting. 

"You ready beautiful?" He asked me. I nodded and we left the tour bus. We first headed to get breakfast then went around a few shops. 

We got noticed by a few fans but they were all so nice and were respectful of us both. We talked to them for a bit before we took the short walk to my Mum's house on the outskirts of the city. It wasn't the nicest of areas and that was one thing that I promised myself, when I had enough money, I'd buy Mum a nicer house somewhere she felt safe.

We walked up to the front door and I knocked on the door gently. As she opened the door, she pulled me in to a huge hug.

"Hey Mum, this is Luke" I smiled.

"Luke Hemmings?!" She said, shocked. 

I guess she didn't know that we moved next door to them. Mum just knew him as the guy that used to be on the posters in my room.

"It's a long story" I smiled as we went through to the kitchen.

"Now explain!" She demanded.

"When we got to Australia, I discovered that Luke's family were our neighbours and we just got on well until some girls tried to break us apart. They succeeded and I moved to the US for my contract but now we're touring together and we're back together" I explained. I guess that was an easy way to put it.

"So you're happy to be back here then?" She asked me.

"I guess, I've missed you loads but after what happened with Ollie I guess I felt better away from home" I told her.

We talked for a bit before we all went out for a meal. We'd agreed to meet Cal, Ashton and Michael at the restaurant.

We all had a great time and it was the first time that I had seen Mum smile in ages. I honestly was so happy that she was happy. She'd never had the greatest luck so it was nice to see her smiling.

Eventually, she left and we all went back to the tour bus. We ended up having a relaxed night on the tour bus with the One Direction lads too as we travelled to the first date of the tour which was in Manchester.

I guess I was living the dream, every girls dream. Well who wouldn't want to go on tour with nine hot guys?!