Chapter 15

The next morning I woke up and was still absolutely shattered despite the fact it was 10am. I quickly took a shower and washed my hair as I was going to Luke's at 1pm for the dinner that his Mum was cooking. He said it was quite formal so I straightened my blonde hair before choosing my outfit.

I chose a pale pink one shoulder ruffle dress with some nude peep-toe heels. I put in some small flower ear-rings and my gold watch with matching bracelet set. I put my phone and everything that I'd need in to a small bag and did my make up. (Full outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96164126). Once I was ready, it was 12.45pm so I decided to go downstairs and wait.

"You look wonderful" Sarah smiled when I walked in to the kitchen where she was cooking Sunday dinner. 

"Thanks Sarah" I smiled. 

"Your Dad's outside with the boys if you want to go and see them" She suggested.

I went outside for a few minutes and my Dad insisted that I had some pictures taken with my brothers seen as I was dressed up for once as I hardly ever go out. He took a few pictures on my iPhone before I headed over to Luke's house next door.

"Hey babe" Luke smiled as he opened the front door, "You look incredible" he winked.

"Thanks" I smirked.

"A few people are here but we're just waiting for the rest" He explained. "You sure you're okay about this?" He asked, obviously he was sensing how nervous I was about meeting his parents. I nodded to reassure him before we went through to meet his parents.

They were really friendly and really put me at ease. I guess it worked me hoping that he didn't have parents that like to ask extremely awkward and personal questions. 

I ended up meeting a lot of his other family too including his brothers and they were all just as friendly and seemed to like me.

We were just walking in to the dinning room and had just sat down when I heard Luke's Dad whisper "She's a keeper son" in to his ear. Luke just smiled in response before turning back to talk to me.

The dinner was delicious and everything was going amazing. I didn't think that things could get any better. After dinner, everyone went to sit outside but Luke and I went up to his room and sat down for a bit.

He picked up his guitar and started strumming it before quietly singing the opening lines to a song that I was extremely familiar to...

"My heart is racing, she puts her hands in mine,

I feel them shaking I look in to her eyes,

And tell her that it's gonna be alright, and I'm never ever gonna make you cry" Luke began and I gave him a small smile signalling him to continue.

"I'll fix your broken heart, I'll make it beat again, 

I'll never let you down, on me you can depend,

And I'll tell her that we'll always be this way, Every day that she's the one that makes me wanna say" Luke continued, before I joined in for the chorus.

"Whoo-uuh-uuh you're taking over me,

Whoo-uuh-uuh I'm in ecstacy,

Whoo-uuh-uuh I just can't believe the love, love, love is taking over me,

Love, love, love is taking over me" We both continued.

"If I close my eyes, I can see your smile,

I can hear the laugh I love and I can't get enough,

I can pull you close in a moment just like this,

I can stop the world with only just your kiss" I sang alone as Luke strummed the final note.

"I love you so much" He smiled as he put the guitar back on it's stand.

"I love you too Luke" I smiled before giving him a gentle kiss, only pulling away when Luke's phone rang. He quickly answered it and soon Michael's voice came though the loudspeaker.

"I have an amazing idea for the cover!"