Faith and action

James 2:17 "So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."

This verse really speaks to me. You can have all the faith you want. But without works, it will not work for you.

You may be asking God for a car yet you don't even have a licence. You dnt know how to drive. Our God is not a God of illegal activities. By acting on your Faith, you are proving to God how much you believe in him to do that which you are trusting him to do what you asked of him.

When you ask God for something, you must think first.

What exactly is Faith? Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

So you can hope and believe in God to give you a house or maybe more money. Already start thanking him before you get that thing. But dont forget to act on it.

As a child I used to think that if I asked God for something, it woild fall out of the sky the next day. It sounds childish but many of us still do it.

"God may I have some money" yet you don't even get up to look for a job. Where are you gonna get that money if you dont have a source of income?

"Father bless me with a woman/man that is tall, rich, kind hearted, knows how to cook etc etc" yet you don't even hAve money, you ain't kind hearted yourself and you don't even know how to cook.

"Father I want to hear your voice" but you live a righteous life" You don't read your bible or even put Some time for God. I know thT if I wanted to talk to someone and that person looks busy, i won't bother speaking to them until they are free.

Guys, let's just learn to make time for God. He is the creator of this universe. Master of all things. The all powerful, all knowing God. Im sure we can all spare an hour oit of the 24 hours we have just to b in the presence of God. But trust me on this one, once you are in his presence, your things will begin to work out.

So to round up this message; Faith and action go hand in hand. If you have Faith but you lack action, then you wont succeed and vise versa.