Why God Sent Christ to The World

God sent Christ on earth to reconcile us with God.  In other words, he came to save us and  to deliver us from the bondage of sin.

God Sent Christ to show us a picture of who and what God really is

Hebrew 1:3
2 corintians 4:4

Colosians 1:13 & 15 Christ Is God in human form. If you want to see God, you need to see Jesus. Christ is the visible image of God, he sustains everything. The power which is In God is the same in God. The glory we find in Jesus, comes from God.

Through knowing Jesus, we may know God. Without Christ, it wouldn't be possible for us to know God. (John 8:19.
John 14: 7-9) once you know Christ, you know God

God sent Jesus to save us.
John 3:16
God is immortal, he does not perish because he has ever lasting life. As soon as we believe in Jesus, we have adopted God's characteristic of immortality. This immortality is not on earth, but it Is of the life that is yet to come.

1 John 5:8-10

Jesus showed love for us by dieying  on the cross for us
John 15:18

He is a Shepard that died for his sheep. He died for his friends

Jesus' death paid our debt so that we may have salvation

Luke 19:10
Without Jesus, there was no Christianity, no Christ to talk about. No heaven to talk about. He didn't come to judge us, he came to save us through himself.
1 john 4:14
Rev 5:9

He came to proclaim the truth

If you do not hear the voice of Christ, you are of the truth. You lie.

Jesus was the truth  and he lived a truthful life. Everything he did was truthful. We should take after him. Our daily lives should exhibit the truth.

To experience humanity so he can empathize  with us

Heb2:16
You face temptation, Jesus also experienced it and did not sin. He wants to assist you to overcome it. There is no such thing as new temptation. The devil recycles his temptations.

Luke 2:40 . He grew up like  a human being. Everything we experience he also experienced.

Luke 4:2
Jesus also experienced hunger like is

He came to destroy the power of the devil

Heb  4:13