Chapter 6: Idol's drama

Damn that Idiot. I hope he dies in a barrel on of these days.

No, maybe I'll skin his arm, peeling the layer off of his flesh slowly and painfully before I cut his guts open? But then, what should I do with his corpse? How could I dispose of it?

Oh yeah. The barrel.

"Hey, watch where you're going." someone bumped my shoulder before simply walking off. I don't get him. Why was he the one blindly walking into me and then throw the blame at me?

Huh, there are idiots like that in the world.

"What should I do?" I mumbled to myself. "I'm practically lost now."

I remembered what the exit looks like. I can't remember anything near it. I don't even know which part of this maze school am I in right now.

"Maybe I'll look around?" I thought to myself, staring at the banners that attracted too much attention in front of me. "I'll go outside first. The hallways are seriously way too crowded."

I pushed my face towards the left where a convenient window was wide open, just begging to be used. I smiled, wanting to test out my jumping power as well as my landing skills since I've lacked practice in those two important elements.

With fresh air coursing through my veins after that deep inhale a second ago, I launched myself off the building and into a nearby tree that just so happens to be waiting for me there. "Whoa there." I had almost tripped of the branch if it wasn't for my grip on one of the upper branches.

"That guy's seriously crazy," my ears picked up a burning sensation. "Who jumps out of windows just to land on a tree?"

"Me, apparently." I called out to the person that happens to be a girl that looked around my age. After shooting me a glare, she walked away with the divas around her, giving the signal to move by snapping her fingers a second before.

"Huh, girls." I chuckled, seeing them walk off before turning to an angle that allows me to see the commotion outside which was just as rowdy as inside. Maybe a little bit more?

I decided to jump off this branch to land on the one positioned a little further, sticking out of a different tree. "This might just be fun." I thought as I started jumping from branch to branch, laughing every time the leaves shook and some times fell off.

Upon landing on what may be my eighth branch, I heard a snapping noise followed by gravity pulling me down. It was at that moment that I realized, "That was a bad idea."

Waiting to come in contact with the hard ground beneath felt like forever. The tree wasn't that high off the ground, though. So, why didn't I fall?

Then, I noticed a pair of arms cupping my small body, cradling me in their arms. "That was close." from the sound of their voice, I knew he was a guy. A guy with a very familiar voice. "Are you alright, Allium?"

"E-Eren..." I stared at his eyes, holding both worry and care. The total opposite of a certain redhead I know. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine, but..."

He hummed in confusion slightly, "But what?" he asked.

"Y-You're too close."

No, I don't mean metaphorically. I meant literally. His face was just inches away from mine. Anymore, and I was sure that our lips would meet at the very least. That would've been an unbearably awkward situation for me.

"Sorry," he carefully tried to put me down since he was almost as if cradling me. "Can you stand?"

"Y-Yeah, I can." I commanded my legs to become the once solid form they were before they turned into complete jelly. "Thanks for...you know, saving me just now."