The Weeds

description- Weeds is a group of shy's, suicidal freaks, weirdoes, delinquents,overall outcasts ,druggies, socially awkwards and bunch nobodies that nobody wants to be friends with, but some day they don't want to be weeds any more. they will come out of they're shadows, over come those fears and they will see there is perks of being a part of the Weeds

*this story is told mostly in Faith's POV

And Rhys, and Logan's But the other are mentioned in POVs sometimes but you'll get more about them around the end.*

faith's story- one of the shy's I am ,a suicidal freak yes I am, weirdo nobody yep . I'm one of those people who sit in the back of a classroom that no one talks to, or sit alone at lunch. or the one no one talks to .Or has no friends, I try not to cry myself to sleep about how horrible my life is that I cant live anymore. yes I am a bullied just saying straight forward. But its more like I'm bullying myself and I am a weed.( played by Ariana grande)

Logan's story- right off the bat your probably guessing I'm emo or something. I am not but that's offensive have you ever heard "don't judge a book by its cover", well why don't you just shove pie in your mouth and shut up! ..and please l..listen..um Im not a nerd, I'm shy and I guess I'm a suicidal freak,i did drugs, I have tats. and I was your basic bad boy but no I'm a weed.{by the way your probably think I smoke myself} i see how it is, then go eat yourself! (played by Bobby Lockwood)

Dexter's story-judging by the name your thinking he's a nerd. But baby I'm your delinquent. sounds cocky then what's wrong why am I am weed. because am a seductive asshole no one wants in their life I'm like garbage or worse am a weed.(played by Drew Roy)

Rhys's story

Try living in a house were no one acknowledges your presence or your seize to existence, well you've got my life. All since that one day I met this girl at the beach my life had good luck on its side. but ever since I had to move, I got abused by my parents once my mom died ya I didn't really like my mom but my dad spent his days living in little white lies as of saying I was the "blame" of my mom's death. He started beating me with a busted beer bottle, whacking me all the time, punching me like I'm his personal punching bag. Why didn't I do anything because if I did it wouldnt prevent it from happening it would mostly likely make it worst. I am officially a Weed (Played by Jack Griffo)

Caitlin's story - I am a druggie who's shy and her parents don't want or anyone one to get to her because her stormy past. she drinks till she ends up tied to a bar stool or tied to some 50 year old dude's bed. your probably thinking oh she's a whore that's what everyone thinks. No I'm crazy mental druggie everyone doesn't know my secret I am a weed. That's something no one will every know! (played by Elizabeth gillies)

Alyssa's story- I'm a part of the "populars" I'm a cheerleader,i slept with guys before key word before. It was a scamp, a set, a trap,torture, hoax,.Change of my status. It was a rough patch In my life and it happened twice ,my bluntness. I dropped to the bottom of the food chain now I'm a loner and have straight A's who knew that being a cheerleader you had to be dumb now I am a weed.( played by Emily seyfried)

And this is how it all started...

prologue-

Song of faith's life{don't let me go-Harry styles}

Faith's POV

I remember the time when I had friends I almost took her dad's beer that was lazily laying around on the table.

As my hand gripped at rim of the can.

I was about the open it when she snapped her head In my direction. She is also one of the popular's. I grabbed it and again put my mouth on the rim of it and titled my head back. Feeling the bubbles tickle my throat.