Project-4

Chap.4

Dexter's POV

I'm stupid. your probably saying "ya! your stupid you made the girl you like cry!"

I know I know. no need to point out the obvious! I tried to think of ways to get her back. but I can't go into the girls bathroom! "dexter man up you've been in many girls bathrooms before"!

Ya nothing like this before. I muttered to myself as I sprinted towards the girls bathroom. As I also receive many glares from Alyssa? I shrugged it off. I stayed focus. I sucked in the oxygen I realized I've been holding in.

I slammed open the door. Saw Caitlin curled up against a corner underneath the sink.

man up Dexter you just got to tell the truth.

Alyssa's POV

I need someone to love I needed to get over dexter.

I sighed rubbing my hands over my face. I sat on a bench by the elevator. I just want to get out of here! rage ran through my veins, adrenaline ran through my bones.

If you see a hole in the wall,ya lets just say that was there before...

I heard the sound of a door next to me closed. a bathroom door. I surveyed the perimeter around me. pretending to be texting but actually not.

I stopped everything I did. as I gazed at the person in front of me I stared at our foot, our shadows.

Thoughts hit me. reality is like nails against a chalk board.

Ear-piercing. I thought of How we used to date, I thought how we held hands.

Most of all I remember how he killed me...

Caitlin's POV

Rain. rain is how it felt. endless tears dripping down my face. Startled as I Nestled up closer to the place where to walls met. stupid corner at less they can love! I sat up Startled..again.

The bathroom slammed right open. I scooted closer to the sink.

I held on the faucet like my life depended on it.

I pulled my hood up over my head as low as I can. Till it looks like it's a ski mask. I hugged my knees. Trying to camouflage in with the walls and sinks.

But that's not going to work. because I'm wearing black sweatshirt with caution tape like design and the walls are white, ya not so blending in muv am i!?

I literally jumped out of my sweatshirt. because the person who's standing in front of me

Is...

Dexter?

Devon's POV

I need her, she will be mine!!

I scoop up all the items I needed to make this plan complete.

A roll of gray duct tape,32meters of brown rope,machete, and "Ben&jerry's", Chunky monkey Ice cream.

Time to kill and aid.

Logan's POV

I turned around probably going to regret it later. I sucked in the air. There she stood about 5 feet and 4 inches...yes I'm physic if that's what you wondering.

I tried to speak but nothing came out. but I heard words speak for me?

....Devon!?

Extra-

Mr. Griffin's POV

Ugh! those melding kids who writes such despising language on these brick walls of this school.

Holy F***K! OH HOT D****! WHY THE BLOODY H***L DID THESE MELDING KIDS DO THIS!

I shouted internally.