project-8 Camp

chap-9

Dexter's POV

We left the museum because someone tried to rob the museum. idiot, who tries to rob a museum? why there are security cameras all over the perimeter.

I don't want to go to a stupid camp that Mr. Griffin went to in his high school years went to. We found faith well Logan did. we waited on the bus like two blocks away from her house. Logan full on sprinted there. I leaned back on the bus seat searching my pockets for my blue iPhone 4,as i felt it vibrate.

i froze as i glanced at this shocking text that showed on my glossy phone screen. It was Kate,one of lexi's wannabes. Very seductive, i gulped i glanced at a sleeping Caitlin. i walked up to Mr. Griffin asking if I can invite a friend saying she was a troublesome teen like all of us also an orphan who has a taste in tight dresses and the color the pink, and he bought it! my body was filled with glee because I can dump Caitlin ahahhaha.

my plan all along. I tried to contain my smirk so no one knows a thing.

I texted her saying

"i'll pick you up"

I watched as Logan sprinted down the blocks of saint avenue. I sealed my eyes shut. Drifting away from the world and most definitely Catilin...

Faith's POV

Can't I just kick him in the balls and make a run for it?

Like that one time I kicked a stranger in the balls because I thought he was Justin Bieber...

That happened before my depression and all that jazz happened, yes I just

Said jazz I sound like I'm from the eighties.

But I'm a loner/suicidal freak who had no reason to live!

I just want to kill myself ugh! people in my family always try and check me into mental hospital and all those kind of that jazz...again with the jazz I honestly don't know why I'm standing here breathing except that my vision kind of getting blurry, I soon enter a tunnel of darkness.

My eyes opened up to an unfamiliar room, my body was shivering with chills, as I glanced around the room, trying to find clues of who's room this is. It had one direction posters plastered everywhere along with "music is my life" It also had a iPod Dock, a sketch book with a cup of pencils and easers, a desk that matched the color of the room. It was the same shade of blue that Logan's car was...logan.

I hope he's ok wherever he is.

I sound like some Bella who lost her Edward..wait do I like Logan in that way? no I still like him not Logan my past him.

Fudge muffins! my head hurts! my site started blurring.

I heard muffled voices. but a cracked stuttery one stood out the most.

The voice of logan.

Again with the Logan topic!

"Oh shut up"!

Nooo thanks.

"why don't you just ask him out"!

Because.. he doesn't like me!

"And how do you know that!"

Because I just know ok!

"..Sure.."

I rolled my eyes, then realized I'm having an inner argument with myself.

My head,ugh i have a killer headache!

.F..a.ith he stuttered out. It sounded like Logan but was it really him?

Whenever I think of him, my other thoughts go away, it's like he's making them better.

"You only known each other for a week or so!"

But I want to be with him...

"You are to young to love!"

I'm almost 16!

"Still remember that one dude you liked when you were 13"...what was he's name?

"Kyle?,dylan?,andrew? Whatever he's face, you said you were In love with him"

But I am with Logan!!

Faith,faith,faith?

Faith don't leave me! don't leave me again.

Whoa,buddy being dramatic here aren't we?

I Can do that too, never mind my head hurts too much.

My eyes fluttered open.

Advil?

My name is not Advil. he smirked in he's cute boyish way, that sounded too girly, lets Try that again.

He smirked identically as he's cheesy smiles.

Advil can I eat you? I whispered quietly as how I've Been talking like the whole time I started talking.

Yes, yes you can. With that being said he sat on me...

How do you feel? he asked still smiling, I'm curious if he smiled for so long would he's teeth fall out? then I wouldn't be attract to him because he would look like an old lady.

Oh I see how it is.. he turned he's back on me and pout out the window. I stared at the ceiling, realizing that he still sitting on me.

Can't breath!, what do you want

For Christmas?,little boy.

What I want is for you to talk to me,but I see how it is with you shunning me and all..i got cut off.

He turned around not only to face me,and contain he's laughter, we were facing Devon.

My less favorite person.

He wore he's devious smirk.

Oh look who we have here, a boyfriend and girlfriend spending wonderful time together.

Were not dating..-you don't have to hide the truth anymore faith.

I looked up surprised at him.

He mouthed "a go with it." I sat still. what are you doing here?

Oh ya know just working as counselor here no biggy. he drawled out.

Why?, because you like the pain don't you! you don't deserve to be here!

I don't know what their talking about so ya I'm just going to sleep with a sitting/ yelling Logan on me, no biggy there either.

I love her!..just.stay.the hell away from her!

no you love someone else! Devon shouted.

I felt weight get up. aww I was comfortable.

I'm sorry faith. He's footsteps were heard creeping down the hall.

Was he sorry for putting me to sleep?

Was he sorry because of devon?

Was he sorry for being my friend

Was he sorry that I couldn't be awake?

Was he sorry because he had to leave?

Was he sorry because he didn't get anything for Christmas?

Was he sorry because I like him?

Possibly love him. just keep letting your heart tell you these little white lies.

More and more " was he sorry..."

Whirled around my head.

My life is like an on going/not stopping roller coaster.